Canucks Community

Thatcher Demko | #35 | G

Drouin

Pretty stoked.

Have Thatcher and Calvin Pickard in my keeper pool. :towel:

Beauty, hopefully he closes the season on a strong note tonight

I don't think we have to trade either. Especially if the price isn't right

:huh:

How dyu reckon we'll keep Markstrom, Miller and Lack?

Pretty stoked.

Have Thatcher and Calvin Pickard in my keeper pool. :towel:

:huh:

How dyu reckon we'll keep Markstrom, Miller and Lack?

Well we kept all three didn't we?? Markstrom down in the A for one more year, with a call up for injuries. Trade miller next year at the deadline or the following offseason. That gives Eddie one more year to soak in more knowledge from a great goalie. All I was saying is never give up an asset for nothing.

Well we kept all three didn't we?? Markstrom down in the A for one more year, with a call up for injuries. Trade miller next year at the deadline or the following offseason. That gives Eddie one more year to soak in more knowledge from a great goalie. All I was saying is never give up an asset for nothing.

markstrom most likely won't make it through waivers again next season like he did this season. unless he stinks it up (again) in his next NHL game that is. if he shows the lack of ability to perform in the NHL he might make it through again, but then again, would we want to keep him around at that point anyway?

markstrom most likely won't make it through waivers again next season like he did this season. unless he stinks it up (again) in his next NHL game that is. if he shows the lack of ability to perform in the NHL he might make it through again, but then again, would we want to keep him around at that point anyway?

Thanks man I appreciate your informative posts, but if we start him in Utica next year.. couldn't we do that? Or does he have to clear waivers even before the season starts.? The waiver wire is my least known topic for sure haha.

Thanks man I appreciate your informative posts, but if we start him in Utica next year.. couldn't we do that? Or does he have to clear waivers even before the season starts.? The waiver wire is my least known topic for sure haha.

Yeah he still has to clear waivers to go down even at the start of the year. But as hatedkid said, apparently markstrom plans to go back to Europe if he doesn't have an nhl job next year.

Yeah he still has to clear waivers to go down even at the start of the year. But as hatedkid said, apparently markstrom plans to go back to Europe if he doesn't have an nhl job next year.

I thought that was Eriksson? Not 100% though

I've only heard it about Eriksson as well. Markstrom will have an NHL job since we'll either keep him up or he'll get claimed by someone else.

he has to clear waivers to be sent down. for players with NHL contracts they have to start in the NHL during training camp and then be assigned to the AHL (via waivers if they are waiver eligible)

I can't find a source on either. I seem to remember hearing it as markstrom. Anybody able to find a link?

dont need one, its been confirmed already, trust us,

eriksson will go to europe if hes not a starter this coming season

Judging off some of your posts/threads I'd rather not.

lol you not better than me, although i like your name, good show,

i rarely get into debates so i could see how you would think i dont know what im talking about...

• Upvote 2