The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What players will breakout next season under Willie Dj?

Canuckler87

I agree, what we saw last year blew me away.

SWEEEET passing, and REAL skill, Who knew it was in there?, not me

Oh yeah, Gillis.

it wasn't a question of if it was there but how consistently we would see it.

Plus his improved play away from the puck was promising.

I hope Burrows Kassian Vey Sedins.

I really like lack. I'm interested to see what this season brings for him. I think he's had time now to prepare his game last year he was awesome up until he was shocked into the 1 spot at a time that torts was loosing a handle on the team. I would not be disappointed if he was our number 1 under a clam and more consistent leader in Willy.

I really hope its some of the kids that have a breakout year. Would love Jensen to score a ton playing with the sedins of old. And I think they will be back to themselves. Kassian's continued development. Would have to say he is becoming one of my faves on this roster. And would love to see Horvat and Shink with the team and really prove their worth on the big stage.

Kassian will breakout, that guy is gonna be dragging opposing players around trying to stop him!! The Sedins will have a bounceback, hopefully Desjardin will use them where they can do the most damage and keep them strictly in the O zone and not on the stink PK, (Torts is a Canucks O Killer), back to free wheeling high flying dirty dangling Sedinery

Kassian is poised to have a breakout year

Put him on the wing with Vey in the middle.

Kassian is 23 now and has paid his dues, it's time for him to prove he's a top 6 guy.

Surround him with the right people and watch it happen.

Or even the Sedins, i mean he had what, 6 points in 5 games playing with them before some genius decided he wasn't good enough??

Archived