New Jersey - Which Player's Name & #

chambo

Naslund

Morrison

Bertuzzi

Ohlund

Jovanovski

Linden

or rypien. I'd consider bieksa but that guy doesn't know how to play hockey.

lol @ the guys saying virtanen. That kid is going down the same path as booth. He ain't ever making it, and neither will most of the prospects.

"The Booth path" aka scoring 30 goals a season?

Well since youre getting into it, it doesnt hurt to purchase a blank one, and then once you have your favourite player, you can get it embroidered! It would be more costly with this option but itll be worth your money :)

Yeah that's what I was thinking, where's the best place to get embroidery done and cost?

Doubt Jensen will get seniority over Vrbata when picking numbers.

Maybe not but the way I see it is Vrbata is temporary and Jensen is part of the future. So it would make sense to let young play who will likely be here for a while over the veteran who will likely be gone in 2 years when his contract is up.

But then again if Vrbata gets 17 now and they let Jensen switch to it after he leaves they would sell more jerseys.

Maybe not but the way I see it is Vrbata is temporary and Jensen is part of the future. So it would make sense to let young play who will likely be here for a while over the veteran who will likely be gone in 2 years when his contract is up.

But then again if Vrbata gets 17 now and they let Jensen switch to it after he leaves they would sell more jerseys.

Uhhh no dude that's not how it works. Vrbata is a Vet, he has proven himself in this league, he will get 17 over Jensen any day.

Uhhh no dude that's not how it works. Vrbata is a Vet, he has proven himself in this league, he will get 17 over Jensen any day.

agree... and on the canucks site, it says jensen is #46..

dorsett, vrbata and vey still haven't gotten their # on the canucks roster site yet... most likely vrbata will get #17 since he's wore it his whole nhl career.. but i would like to confirm his # before making the name switch..

Archived