The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Jersey - Which Player's Name & #

chambo

Kassian. Because even if he gets traded down the road, #9 is still a very popular number and some one else will snatch it up (ie. Shinkaruk, or another young player). Swap out the name tag and you're golden.... that's what I did with my #9 Hodgson jersey lol

Thanks for all your input, H. Sedin is probably the way I go just liked the idea of jumping on a prospect and watching his career unfold but as a few of you said, can be traded, can bust etc etc.

Kassian is tempting...Would probably go Horvat if I go a young player because I liked him on the London Knights TV series.

If you want a prospect jersey get a nice perfectly clean Shinkaruk jersey. He looks to be a lifelong Canuck.

Well if there is any merit to the idea he was in a proposed package on draft day, I wouldn't consider him quite a lifelong canuck yet

Naslund

Morrison

Bertuzzi

Ohlund

Jovanovski

Linden

or rypien. I'd consider bieksa but that guy doesn't know how to play hockey.

lol @ the guys saying virtanen. That kid is going down the same path as booth. He ain't ever making it, and neither will most of the prospects.

Naslund

Morrison

Bertuzzi

Ohlund

Jovanovski

Linden

lol @ the guys saying virtanen. That kid is going down the same path as booth. He ain't ever making it, and neither will most of the prospects.

Real positive post.. :picard:

Naslund

Morrison

Bertuzzi

Ohlund

Jovanovski

Linden

:picard::picard::picard:

but seriously i'd get a H.Sedin jersey... since if you get a prospect jersey you never know if they will stick around... so id go with a safe option

Naslund

Morrison

Bertuzzi

Ohlund

Jovanovski

Linden

If he is going down the Booth path he'll make it and be pretty successful for a while. So is he going down the Booth path or not making it, can't be both?

Archived