The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

unvote; vote kryten

Pretty good. I get to kill whoever I want. Should probably take out Dral or 112 to shut them up.

I bet my SK kill is faster than yours.

Why? I always play this way if anything I haven't posted as much but as I already said I been busy with work. Going to my second job right now in fact.

Also kes been picking on me the last few games so really anything he says bout me should be taken with a grain of salt.

Furthermore who are we all lynching?? I need to vote lol

I dunno, I always find you suspicious- mostly just a combination of the enthusiasm, aloofness, odd punctuation and strange voting reasons.

unvote; vote kryten

I bet my SK kill is faster than yours.

I dunno, I always find you suspicious- mostly just a combination of the enthusiasm, aloofness, odd punctuation and strange voting reasons.

Let me explain the punctuation... and just general weirdness.. I pretty much had a pretty serious head injury as a young child, to the point I more then likely suffered brain damage. I lost all normal functions and had to be re-taught everything. The major thing that followed my whole life as a result of this injury was a speech problem. The school system in all their wisdom took me out of english and math (and weirdly) physical education to help me (well learn to speak) thus my punctuation/sentence structure, math skills are crap.

It's also why I am 'younger' then I really am (seriously I don't 'get' people my age) and seem to be aloof sometimes.

So basically I write how I speak...

As for the other points that's just well me.

And I think (correct me if I am wrong) I have been mafia like 3 times since I started playing this game, and really my game play has pretty much always been this way! In fact I am more timid as mafia.

Anyways you all know my sad pathetic story and why I have weird writing habits. (it made university more a challenge)

Sorry, I feel bad now.

Oh don't feel bad. You didn't know. it's nothing major just that for whatever reason I sometimes get my thoughts scrambled, or rather have a hard time expressing what I am trying to say. I used to write to help with this process and other things. Maybe I should take it up again :) anyways its probably another reason I don't always express myself as clear as other posters.

It's one of the reasons I tend to stay clear of canucks talk during the off season as I become 'easy' troll bait and it's kind of a zoo there right now as well.

Anyways you guys know I have a legit reason for weirdness and 'punctuation' and sentence structure. My friends and loved ones have told me before that when I get excited about things I tend to 'talk in run in sentences' lol

For those who are familiar with mlp I tend to sometimes act like a 'way toned down pinkie pie'.

I also kind of have this I don't know 'navity' to my personality. I have lots of life experience and I am not unaware of the dangers of the street but I tend to try and see the good in others,. And trust far to easily lol so basically my whole 'I am loyal' gimic isn't really a gimicic it's just me :)

Ps sorry for the sucky spelling.

We'll agree on an even 10, but I'll cheat and turn on 9.

This is why I always turn on 8.

FWIW- a lot of what I tend to go off of is subtler things like wording/wordiness and punctuation, and there are a few players it doesn't work well for. I'll be damned if GFY is one of them after spectating last game.

This is why I always turn on 8.

FWIW- a lot of what I tend to go off of is subtler things like wording/wordiness and punctuation, and there are a few players it doesn't work well for. I'll be damned if GFY is one of them after spectating last game.

That's a pretty interesting thing to go off of. I'd like to know my weaknesses, personally.

And... I guess at least someone believes in me? [Although you didn't say I wasn't Mafia, so it's kind of a half-filled sentence]

Archived