The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

After re-reading the thread I noticed that BW called out Vic multiple times last round I'm going to Unvote BW Vote Applejack

Updated

Super likely to be Mafia

AppleJack

Kryten

GFY

Medium suspicion

Beluga Whale

Luciferase

One one two

ilduce39

BurrDaMan

Low suspicion

Everyone else

Lol dude. I didn't vote for MikeyBoy because he was toast (not at all a close vote) and the person I did vote for was someone I was hoping to get talking (which worked). It should be noted I throw out a first round vote for Intoews EVERY game regardless of faction.

Anyways, I am fine with getting vigged or lynched this round as long as you get a mafia with at least one of those kills.

Confirmed specials; be sure to not let the investigated or non-investigated players into your alliance unless absolutely necessary. Good luck dealing with two SK's (having a doc save on the watcher every once in a while doesn't hurt).

Lol dude. I didn't vote for MikeyBoy because he was toast (not at all a close vote) and the person I did vote for was someone I was hoping to get talking (which worked). It should be noted I throw out a first round vote for Intoews EVERY game regardless of faction.

Anyways, I am fine with getting vigged or lynched this round as long as you get a mafia with at least one of those kills.

Confirmed specials; be sure to not let the investigated or non-investigated players into your alliance unless absolutely necessary. Good luck dealing with two SK's (having a doc save on the watcher every once in a while doesn't hurt).

Quiet mafia scum!

Archived