The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

fixed.

Quiet players are just as likely to be mafia as loud players, except when they are left and are TP, they help the Mafia more then the town (you just admitted to that yourself a few posts ago).

Correct, I did. Which in turn is why I said for the players with the power to kill, to go with their gut. If I get killed tonight by the Vig or SK, I guess it's my fault, and I guess you could say I got what I wished for.

Total Non MVP list

MikeyBoy44

Virtanen87

AppleJack

Kryten

Beluga Whale

Medium suspicion

OurTimeToShine

VICanucksfan5551

Dral

Go Faulk Yourself

Luciferase

One one two

ilduce39

Low suspicion

King Heffy

One one two

ilduce39

Big Mike

Bo Hunter Booth

Peaches

toews

BurrDaMan

Apples

Shiznak

total players:21

you can't read me.

Correct, I did. Which in turn is why I said for the players with the power to kill, to go with their gut. If I get killed tonight by the Vig or SK, I guess it's my fault, and I guess you could say I got what I wished for.

go with their gut? Seriously, you just want the town to fail don't you?

Total Non MVP list

MikeyBoy44

Virtanen87

AppleJack

Kryten

Beluga Whale

Medium suspicion

OurTimeToShine

VICanucksfan5551

Dral

Go Faulk Yourself

Luciferase

One one two

ilduce39

Low suspicion

King Heffy

One one two

ilduce39

Big Mike

Bo Hunter Booth

Peaches

toews

BurrDaMan

Apples

Shiznak

total players:21

There's the high suspicion, medium suspicion, low suspicion, and then apparently no suspicion, Population: Me.

iL2t8W.gif

A mysterious chalk outline of a person cordoned off with police tape appeared in front of Taylor Doose's grocery store this morning. Taylor was outraged who could have done something like this, had a body been moved? Was it a prank, and if so what kind of person would do something like this? The local police knew nothing, as far as they were concerned it was a prank. Taylor was livid, he wanted action! He was out for revenge.
He decided to call a town meeting for tonight to address this issue. In the hours that followed the town was full of gossip and it turned ugly.

At the town meeting it was decided that was most likely guilty of setting up the prank. In an almost unanimous decision MikeyBoy was thought to be the culprit.

Otis, after making a claim to be a doc, was on his way home from the town meeting thinking about what next to do when he was jumped. He was beaten badly but he would recover from his wounds.

Virt had also been at that meeting and as he walked down a back alley he to was attacked, unfortunately for him he did not survive.

A group of people lingered after the meeting and in hushed voices decided that the town were wrong and that Toews must be silenced.

meanwhile the vig was out for his own justice, he felt the town had been corrupted by people who were out to turn the town against each other, the vig therefore killed VIC

King Heffy
Dral
Go Faulk Yourself
Virtanen87
g_bassi13
Beluga Whale
One one two
ilduce39
Big Mike
Bo Hunter Booth
Kryten
Peaches