The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

22 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Trying to cut back on the caffeine?

I don't find caffeine does much for me so it's usually just for the flavour. Hence my tea hoard. :(

Not so much the caffeine, but calories and sugar (if I order a fancy drink from Starbucks lol). I used to drink at least a cup or two per day (sometimes more than that, and pretty late in at night), so I'm pretty immune to caffeine, too :lol:

50 minutes ago, Psylocke said:

Not so much the caffeine, but calories and sugar (if I order a fancy drink from Starbucks lol). I used to drink at least a cup or two per day (sometimes more than that, and pretty late in at night), so I'm pretty immune to caffeine, too :lol:

Ahh yeah, I see where you're goin with it! Yeah, depending on how much you drink it definitely adds up, props to you for trying to get healthier though?

I don't like messaging more often than not, I love people and I enjoy talking to em but I struggle with irrational thoughts of being a pest. I don't like bothering people, talking to those I don't think are interested in talking and I don't feel like I've got much to say. Though the last part is bull.

Funny how our minds can mess with us.

On 2017-09-04 at 11:42 AM, luckylager said:

Went a few drinks too deep at a friends labour day bbq. Started believing I was a kid again.

He has a big property with a few bmx dirt jumps. I have bruised or broken ribs and a mile of dirt rash.

Yup. Good times

Did that on a bmx track for my 30th and on my 30th which was like 11 years ago lol......

T-wheel landed a table top jump made worse by over rotating forward.  Straight down into my face and collar bone. Totally trashed my neck.  

Buddy laughed at me and and then proceeded to tailbone himself on the same jump next loop around.

Old man walk of shame home.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Did that on a bmx track for my 30th and on my 30th which was like 11 years ago lol......

T-wheel landed a table top jump made worse by over rotating forward.  Straight down into my face and collar bone. Totally trashed my neck.  

Buddy laughed at me and and then proceeded to tailbone himself on the same jump next loop around.

I had my mountain bike in comox last april ,I was at simms park at the skateboard  ramps and whiped out in front of ,well it seemed like every kid in the valley. and then there was the ride up comox rd hill with my left knee an left hand looking like hamburger, nothing like doing an endo to make you feel your age...

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, riffraff said:

1 hour ago, chon derry said:

I had my mountain bike in comox last april ,I was at simms park at the skateboard  ramps and whiped out in front of ,well it seemed like every kid in the valley. and then there was the ride up comox rd hill with my left knee an left hand looking like hamburger, nothing like doing an endo to make you feel your age...

Still feeling the pain. And yours.

This whole not being young anymore.

hurts for longer

than it ever did before

• Upvote 4

I want to watch Interstellar everyday, and I probably still won't get bored of it. That movies is a masterpiece. Most underrated movie of all time, it's only in Top 25. Also, the soundtrack is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my life. Better than the LOTR soundtrack.

Edited by J-23
11 hours ago, riffraff said:

Damn...30 is old now? I'm in my mid 20's and starting to get nervous...

If you were to power rank me and my friends I would be at the bottom.  I have no pull.  Not that I really care, it's not like we hang out a lot.  They like to drink, play golf, travel to Vegas and I hate doing all those things.  I love the herb, playing music, gaming, ladies and they're not interested in any of those things(they're mostly married).   So if we do hang out it's usually at a bar or at one of their places where I can't smoke.  Funny thing is the obvious answer would be to find some new friends but I don't want to meet dudes or bros lol, rather just chill alone.  This is probably why I spent every other day at the beach where I can enjoy all my loves (bud, music, and the occasional lady).