The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

I drank a bunch of vinegar on a dare in school, so now I stay away from it. I usually just go ketchup for my fries.

I haven't had poutine in a while now. Should probably change that soon.

1 hour ago, smithers joe said:

whenever i'm in vancouver, i like going to a white spot. wish we had one in smithers. vinegar on fries for me but also love gravy. 

White vinegar or malt?

or either?

i like a good dowsing of the ol chips with some vinegar and a bunch of salt and pepper.

1 hour ago, chon derry said:

they reopened the one in terrace joe we'll go there when we hook up?

super. i'm looking forward to that. is it still in the hotel? i loved their hamburgers. we use to have one at the corner of kingsway and gladstone street. we use to go there at lunch time at gladstone high school. they were just drive in and take outs, back then. back in the fifties. the crazy teens years.

16 hours ago, smithers joe said:

super. i'm looking forward to that. is it still in the hotel? i loved their hamburgers. we use to have one at the corner of kingsway and gladstone street. we use to go there at lunch time at gladstone high school. they were just drive in and take outs, back then. back in the fifties. the crazy teens years.

its in the same place , don't quite understand the 5 year closure.

22 minutes ago, Psylocke said:

:lol::lol::lol: 

Fine, try homemade ice cream and baked french fries :P

both my nieces have their fries with ice cream, I asked them where they picked that up ,they said everyone ,or mostly everyone at their hi school does it . Burnaby mountain secondary , is that the school you went to?

1 hour ago, chon derry said:

both my nieces have their fries with ice cream, I asked them where they picked that up ,they said everyone ,or mostly everyone at their hi school does it . Burnaby mountain secondary , is that the school you went to?

Sounds like that school knows what's good!  :lol:

But, no, I went to a high school in South Van lol

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Psylocke said:

Sounds like that school knows what's good!  :lol:

But, no, I went to a high school in South Van lol

I love dairy on potatoes , sour cream on a baked potato,  milk, butter , cheese as ingredients in scalloped potato's . i'm not gunna judge anyone's taste pffft   I eat liverworst with raw onion, mayo samich's  :P  

• Cheers 1
On 12/9/2017 at 3:11 PM, Cerridwen said:

Wowzers, Coconut.... a 'bit' better than you think you do??? That was quite simply AMAZING!!!!! You SHOULD  be very proud of this. I listen to a lot of music and let me tell you, your cover of I Just Want To Make Love To You is right up there with all the greats who have recorded it! ::D

Your voice sounds very familiar-like to me.... just trying to place it....

Muchas gracias señor