The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

Well of course, but it was a seriously awkward situation but I felt bad for blaming it on the hearing-impaired. And while we all know that we all fart, it's still a little bit taboo to do in public.

One of the best threads I ever read on Reddit was "deaf people, when did you first find out that farts were audible?"

It's one of those questions you never really think about asking, but reaaaally want to know the answers to as soon as you read it. Did not disappoint.

Just like masturbation.

Just like anything else, there's ways around this.

One of the best threads I ever read on Reddit was "deaf people, when did you first find out that farts were audible?"

It's one of those questions you never really think about asking, but reaaaally want to know the answers to as soon as you read it. Did not disappoint.

Hahaha that's something that I'm kind of ashamed to say I'm dying to know. I've never spent much time on reddit but it sounds like a terrifying place.

I confess to having been mostly naked in the sun while drinking wine for the last 3 days. The total amount of sunscreen, coconut oil, and greasy fingerprints on glassware, and barbequing, is astounding.

Be right back after another shower, more coconut oil, and another glass of wine.

In true, self deprecating fashion, I additionally admit to having no women over for all either of the 3 days. 3 days, 3 broken dates.

Back to the drawing board.

Day drunk! Off to find the "Post when you are drunk" thread. Where the hell is Abby?

• Upvote 1

I confess to having been mostly naked in the sun while drinking wine for the last 3 days. The total amount of sunscreen, coconut oil, and greasy fingerprints on glassware, and barbequing, is astounding.

Be right back after another shower, more coconut oil, and another glass of wine.

In true, self deprecating fashion, I additionally admit to having no women over for all either of the 3 days. 3 days, 3 broken dates.

Back to the drawing board.

Day drunk! Off to find the "Post when you are drunk" thread. Where the hell is Abby?

East of Aldergrove? West of The Wack?

I just finished a 10.5 hour work shift with two toddlers. One of which is potty training and who has discovered the 'magic' of NO and I don't want to... so I am not in the best mood. I just found out that due to asswipes on the number 16 causing problems my bus is MIA and the next one is not for another 15 mins. There is a crazy long bus line up right now mostly filled with old Asian ladies, I usually would let them on the bus first but screw it. I am getting on first, if someone tries to budge there will be hell to pay!

• 3 weeks later...

I've become completely disillusioned with hockey and more importantly the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Does that make me a bad fan? I've put up with failure since I was 8 years old and now I'm 18.

I've become completely disillusioned with hockey and more importantly the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Does that make me a bad fan? I've put up with failure since I was 8 years old and now I'm 18.

I've jumped on over to the Hurricanes band wagon. Come with me kaboos! They're sure to not let down!!! Edited by Miltt