The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Untitled Vanilla Game - UNPIN PLEASE, PIN OTHER GAME

Peaches

seriously tho - assuming Toews is telling the truth, (If the real sheriff out there hasn't investigated anyone yet, maybe you should come out as a spokesman) then I guess Doc save Toews tonight, lynch Kes, and get some investigations going....

use the double sheriff to your advantage - mafia will probably tell the truth to hold onto their ploy longer so maybe get a few investigations in...

hmmm, I need more drink, brb

I agree with Dral. Doctor, please save me tonight so I have an opportunity to get more info out of these sheriffs. Vig might as well take out someone like StevenStamkos to avoid hitting one of the sheriffs (I hate the PM reasoning, but in a small game, the chances of accidentally hitting a special are quite high).

I agree with Dral. Doctor, please save me tonight so I have an opportunity to get more info out of these sheriffs. Vig might as well take out someone like StevenStamkos to avoid hitting one of the sheriffs (I hate the PM reasoning, but in a small game, the chances of accidentally hitting a special are quite high).

LoL - same chances that SS could be a special... honestly especially after the whole OTTS ordeal, I'm not liking anyone who advocates PMing as a reason... I say kill the quiet ones - so I guess unless SS speaks up, go for it

Toews and Virt confirmed mafia...

and anyone else who doesn't talk in the first round as well

If SS wants to defend himself, he's more than welcome to. Also, I said that SS wasn't one of the sheriffs, so unless he's the doctor (if so, save yourself instead), we don't need to worry about the vig accidentally hitting a special.

keep narrowing down the list of non-sheriffs for the mafia why don't you :P

you're almost as bad as WAOTis

Archived