The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Eklund) Vancouver and Winnipeg working on trade around Evander Kane

2009cupchamps

Just a thought ; what if Kassian was traded for Kane? 1-1 deal. Id do it. Kane can do more

Just a thought - if Kane can do more, why would the Jets offer him 1-1 for Kassian?

I've suggested a couple packages with Kassian for Kane, but obviously the Canucks need to offer more than just him for the Jets to even consider it.

More like Kassian ,Burrows & 1st . Anything less won't do it .

Kassian-Burrows- Conditional 2016 1st round pick (Turns into second rd pick if the Canucks don't make the playoffs)

for

Evander Kane

?

I would

Leaving us with Vrbata and Grenier and Hansen as our RW's and RW depth...

Brilliant. Let's throw in a 3rd as well to facilitate that deal

Just a thought - if Kane can do more, why would the Jets offer him 1-1 for Kassian?

I've suggested a couple packages with Kassian for Kane, but obviously the Canucks need to offer more than just him for the Jets to even consider it.

Why on Earth would the Canucks trade Kassian? He's just coming into his own and we're talking Bertuzzi comparison.

This tank for McDavid has GOT. to stop.

Why on Earth would the Canucks trade Kassian? He's just coming into his own and we're talking Bertuzzi comparison.

This tank for McDavid has GOT. to stop.

Why on earth WOULDN'T the Canucks trade Kassian if it could land them a better player? Kane has scored 4 times more goals and points in only a little over twice as many games.

Not only that, but Evander is over 6 months younger than Kassian. So if Kassian is "just coming into his own", isn't it reasonable to assume Kane has more to give too?

What would IMPROVING the team be equated with tanking?

Archived