The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Washington Capitals vs. Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 26, 2014 | 6:30 PM PT | SNET-VAN

-Vintage Canuck-

wth is "sportsnet vancouver"?

i'm on Bell now and see SN1, SN360, SNETW, SNETP, SNETE, SNETO.... none of which are showing a Canucks game today.

yeah I'm whining. sue me. I just wanna have a shower and catch the game instead im wasting time on google just trying to find out what gfjds5\#$ channel the games on

i'm on Bell now and see SN1, SN360, SNETW, SNETP, SNETE, SNETO.... none of which are showing a Canucks game today.

yeah I'm whining. sue me. I just wanna have a shower and catch the game instead im wasting time on google just trying to find out what gfjds5\#$ channel the games on

spvoec.jpg

im on sn1 326/302....it says the game is on at 6:30.....on those channels right now is a nhl classics game, not the pre-game show like it is listed on the shaw guide.

hopefully this is all good and the game comes on cause i dont get sportsnet-van and on the other sn channels its baseball and tennis.

lol rant of the year.

to all the people whining about what channel the game is on

ever try searching on whatever cable box or tv box your using for NHL it's not rocket science

to all the people being smart asses to the people whining about what channel the game is on

ever consider some people are in a rental unit with a 15+ year old sat box that goes blue screen of death when you even consider using the term "search function" ?

to all the people being smart asses to the people whining about what channel the game is on

ever consider some people are in a rental unit with a 15+ year old sat box that goes blue screen of death when you even consider using the term "search function" ?

ever think that boxes are relatively free or inexpensive depending on who you're with?

it's your choice to use a 15 year old box not ours maybe it's time to upgrade

Archived