The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Washington Capitals vs. Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 26, 2014 | 6:30 PM PT | SNET-VAN

-Vintage Canuck-

Vey once again proving he can make plays under heavy pressure. The thing that separates Top 6 players from bottom 6 in my opinion.

I've seen it nearly every game, I've seen it twice tonight so far,

This guy is the real thing, I expect him to be a huge part of our Offense in the future

oi vey, wow. he just makes things happen. this kid is something special

Totally agree,

Anyone who isn't convinced, watch him a little closer, he's making plays that only real offensive players can make,

Whether he scores or not watch what he does in traffic, it's pretty awesome actually.

Why do people find the need to keep whining about Hansen? We know he doesn't have the best hands in the world. He's been playing great the past few games. He's not a guy who's going to score 40 goals, yet people bash him like that's what he's supposed to be. That shift with him and Vey a few minutes ago was beautiful, and a lot of us noticed it and complimented it, yet there are still like half a dozen posts bashing his every effort, and it's freaking obnoxious. And on record, for those who keep bashing him, he has as many goals so far this season as Daniel, Bonino, Burrows, Higgins, Vey, and Kassian, and more goals than Juice, Tanev, Hammer, Edler, Richardson, Sbisa, Dorsett, Weber, Stanton, Matthias. Take it as you will, but for being the guy who cant score and only plays about 10 minutes a game, that's good company.

Archived