The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Favorite all time Canuck whipping boys!

TheRick

So THAT'S where the term "fall guy" comes from... it ALL makes sense now! :frantic:

Also, when $2 M Burr became $4.5 M Burr and then slumping Burr, people wanted to rid him for a bag of pucks! And my favorite,

tumblr_m2gi8epgwb1qm92kao6_400.png

The irony is I hardly saw him fall at all in Toronto for the Leafs and it's the same with Calgary although I have to say he played better in Toronto for the Leafs than he is doing in Calgary at present.

Many people on here never gave him credit for how quickly he came back from the spinal fracture imo.

I believe Marco Sturm became a whipping boy the moment he signed with the Canucks. I couldn't believe they were actually giving him a shot as a top 6 forward, considering he was already injury prone and past his prime at that point! They should had given Sergei Shirokov another chance to be a top 6 forward while we still had him!

how is Luongo not even running away with this thread?? every year win a game it's in spite of Luongo.. lose a game he sucks, let in a weak goal, blah blah blah. look at last year before the outdoor game.. he's benched for the first few games back coz he wasn't playing well even though the last game he played was in the olympic and it was a shutout

Archived