The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin to break franchise shots record

MusclePharm

As he does break records it simply reminds us that he has been a longstanding, outstanding member of this team. It doesn't take away from it if others do it in less games.....it actually just shows his longevity here and reinforces how loyal he's been to this organization. Go Daniel. We love ya.

That's more shots than David Hasselhoff's seen. :sadno:

As he does break records it simply reminds us that he has been a longstanding, outstanding member of this team. It doesn't take away from it if others do it in less games.....it actually just shows his longevity here and reinforces how loyal he's been to this organization. Go Daniel. We love ya.

That's more shots than David Hasselhoff's seen.

Probably the most diplomatically awesome statement I've read in a while.

I'm gonna say that he scores on his next shot to add some punch to the record breaking shot. Last nights nifty little OT goal is going to open the gates for Danny now I think.

I mean it was mostly Hanks play as he went end to end basically and set up Danny, but yes I agree, what a finish.

So he tied Naslund with a beauty goal? That's awesome haha.

Oh for sure, Hank made a fantastic play (as per usual) but that move/finish was like watching Dank of four years ago. Got me a bit moist :lol:

daniel's finally over the effects of his concussion i guess, his play seems to have really come back this season. that winning goal was a thing of beauty, from hank drawing the attention of every single canadien on the ice to daniel's getting to the slot and scoring an absolute sniper before montreal even knows what's going on... so good. Vrbata has been a godsend, really brought some life to the first line, it's a new look, and one I love.

I hope this signifies some sort of elevation of play this season to make up for last. So far it feels like it.

That line makes for some great hockey to watch.

(Even watching them pass too much, makes it fun to watch)

Archived