The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hansen

Bakewalk

What is the deal with Hansen and why does everyone like him so much?

I am so sick and tired of watching this plug get one of the best chances for the Canucks every night only to have him bobble it or misplay it and it accumulates to nothing.

Why does he get a shot with the Sedins tonight in Anaheim? He is terrible and he will get a glorious chance and screw it up tonight for sure! Why would we not put a kid on the line with some hands for the night? Why doesn't Vey or Jensen get a chance, at least they got hands??? Also, burrows?

No Hands Hansen.

or

No Hands son.

Tire of this plug in our lineup and getting grade A chances, only to screw it up.

Just my 2 cents, flame away.

Love the flamers. Ya, just quickly came up with a few stupid nicknames for HANSON. I don't care if I spell his name right, he sucks, get him out of our lineup. I'm probably wrong about his stats for this year, but I'm going to guess he has 3 goals this year. I know 1 was an empty net, another came in one of those losses to Col or Dal where we got blown out so the goal meant nothing. Does he even have a goal that has mattered? Got us back into a game? Tied it up?

He is terrible, and its good to see I'm not the only one who feels we should trade him for a draft pick or something along those lines and have a kid take his spot that will probably make more of a contribution than that plug.

If I had a dollar for every CDC post whining about Hansen, I could make Bill Gates my Butler.

Get over yourselves people. He got pushed around by a more physical team in the beginning of the period. It happens. He's fast, he made some good plays. Quit focusing on the bad, and enjoy the good.

Haha you like crappy players.

Absolute PLUG!!!!

On that last power play, with 15 min left in the 2nd. Watch it again if you get a chance, might as well plug a pylon in the middle of the hash marks, he never moved from them and kept his stick up like he was ready to shoot. Problem was, there was all 4 ducks surrounding him the whole time and he never even tried to move to get open. Stood there like the PLUG he is.

Plug in a pylon, might do more than he does. At least I might be able to understand what the pylon says in an interview. LOL.

What is the deal with Hanson and why does everyone like him so much?

I am so sick and tired of watching this plug get one of the best chances for the Canucks every night only to have him bobble it or misplay it and it accumulates to nothing.

Why does he get a shot with the Sedins tonight in Anaheim? He is terrible and he will get a glorious chance and screw it up tonight for sure! Why would we not put a kid on the line with some hands for the night? Why doesn't Vey or Jensen get a chance, at least they got hands??? Also, burrows?

No Hands Hanson.

or

No Hands son.

Tire of this plug in our lineup and getting grade A chances, only to screw it up.

Just my 2 cents, flame away.

So, you think it's possible in a Cap NHL to have 4 lines of pure offensive talent? Give your head a shake.

Is Hansen ever going to get 30 goals? NO! But, he's not paid like he's going to either!

What he's going to get you is a nice, safe 10 - 14 minutes per night as an effective forechecker who is defensively sound.

No, he doesn't have the best hands, but he generates chances through the fact that he is a very fast and strong skater.

He's the type of player, that EVERY other team in the league would love to have!

So, stop Complaining until you learn how life in a cap based NHL works!

Archived