The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Canucks place Tom Sestito on Waivers

You mean rich guy right? Guy makes more on this contract than I will in my whole life. All for what? Staying in shape riding the bench while occasionally playing the best sport in the world. Boo fricking hoo if you ask me.

wow bro if you live in canada and don't think you'll earn more than 1.5m in your entire life... that's really sad.

you should be able to make 18 an hour with minor training and aptitude.

Back to the topic at hand.

I don't think one game means that much, but if that becomes his regular role down there, it'll be a pretty significant problem for him going forward.

I don't know if he really wants to play the enforcer role, but that's what was left for him considering his size and skill set on the NHL level. Now he needs to get his game back to the more physical but still more creative kinda hockey.

wow bro if you live in canada and don't think you'll earn more than 1.5m in your entire life... that's really sad.

you should be able to make 18 an hour with minor training and aptitude.

I make 105,000 per year, so yeah I guess I will make more in 45 years than he will in his 5 year NHL career lol.

He's made 3.2 million playing hockey.

BTW, using your math... $18 an hour is roughly $36k per year. An average person working 40 years....well... That's only 1.44 million.

Archived