The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Sharks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

What the hell is going on with the guys, AT HOME. They have been awful at home lately but string some wins together on the road, why? Also, what was Higgins shooting at tonight, brutal.

Remember how awesome they were early in the season? Ya, that was great.

We're missing Kesler as a net front presence and our timely face off guy.

That being said, the Sedin's can still move the puck around when they have confidence.

But at the end of the day, I still think Vrbata, Daniel, and Edler need to be the trigger guys (Not just Vrbata).

I see that you've forgotten all about 2013-2014. Part of the problem with the brutal PP of last season was Kesler. But you're lucky that you've been able to erase all that from your memory bank.

I ask them for chicken burger with no mayo and for the mayo in a separate pack. Go home and put mcchicken sauce. Best chicken burger ever.

Works even better for Wendy's crispy chicken burger( they have the best quality friend chicken hands down).

So like no mayo ordered chicken burger from A&W then add mcchiken sauce from mcds?

Never been to a game before but we were thinking about coming to Vancouver to see a game, especially with the ticket prices lately. Watched the game tonight and have decided that watching the Bachelor girls give it up for nothing is better entertainment.

Interesting tactic.. I may need to borrow that one and give it a rip!

Just make sure when you go to McDonalds you ask for extra mcchicken sauce. Heat the sauce a bit and try it on the wendy's burger its even better than the A & W one. It's not too oily and perfectly crispy (crispy chicken burger is the only one I have tried though).

Sounds kinda strange, but the 7-11 in Cloverdale has really good fried chicken.

Anyone remember the triple cheese burger that A&W had years ago?

McDonalds has cheap chicken and quality sauce. And all the other restaurants have lower quality sauce but better chicken so that's why I tried it. No regrets.

Archived