The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Sharks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

u ever try Noodle Box, its quite good, they can turn up the spice meter quite high, like ring of fire high

Oh man, noodle box used to be awesome when it was just the one store in downtown Victoria, since they sold and expanded it's turned to crap. I'm sure that there are other good thai places in Vancouver that can turn up the spice to high.

That worries me....A game at home against a hated rival who played the night before...If the players cannot manufacture their own motivation for games like these,then there's a definite problem.

Cha ching!

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Oh man, noodle box used to be awesome when it was just the one store in downtown Victoria, since they sold and expanded it's turned to crap. I'm sure that there are other good thai places in Vancouver that can turn up the spice to high.

I remember those days. The one on the ways to the ferries in Sannichton was mediocre at beat.

So tired of Willie's pressers... Good team, blah blah blah. Where is the passion, the fire?

I liked the hiring, I think I still like it, but this team is no better than last year and the teams around us are worse.

Jekyll and Hyde,rinse and repeat. Need a change for the sake of making a change...

Actually its the other way around, don't let our position in the standings fool you cause we have inflated totals from playing in the east.

Phoenix is worse,

Colarodo is worse,

Nashville is better

Calgary is better

Anaheim is much better

St. Lious is much better

LA is underperforming at this time like they always do. (but they have our number, can't beat them)

Minny underperforming (but still better then us)

Dallas underperforming (also have our number can't beat them)

Sharks underperforming

Chicago will be chicago

Oilers will be Oilers

We didn't deserve to win two nights ago against the Jets, and we didn't even show up tonight. Very frustrating. No big hits to excite the fans. Just barely managed to break the Sharks' shutout. With no Bieksa and no Kassian, this team looks neutered and lifeless. Giving up a two-man advantage at a critical time in the game... we must have done some rough stuff! No, we barked at officials. This team needs to get its act together, and Benning needs to work some magic. The changes that have happened so far are not enough. We, as fans, expected more of a refresh with a new GM. The complacency, nonchalance and mediocrity on display is sickening.

Can't see how Kassian would have brought less than most the players tonight.

Willie needs to put him in next game and stop trying to prove something.

The problem is the message it sends to the other players. Cancers like Kassian and Kane, I mean you give and let them play, then the others say, what the hell do I need to put in all this training work??

Archived