The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks vs. Bruins

SvenBae

OMG BERTUZZI IN THE BUILDINNNNNN Tears in my eyes tonight. This team is my blood. I'll follow them to the end of the universe and even over the top of the edge. #BelieveInNux2015

I feel ya, gotta good fellin bought this team this year 100 years since the millionaires won it ...

Fate?

I'll be honest was not expecting us to win today considering how desperate the Bruins were for a win. But we outplayed them for most of the game(except some bits in the third), and played our best. That's the thing, when everyone is playing their best, lines 1-4 and the D, we do much better.

That being said I think our energy likely runs low tomorrow, third game in four nights with a lot of travel in between and basically 21 hours to fly to Calgary, settle in, rest up after two huge emotional games. Calgary is also as hungry as Minnesota was against us, and they play a very physical and fast skating game that; not exactly the one you want to play to end 3 games in 4 nights.

Seriously though, why don't they show the hats on the ice?

I don't get it. They miss all these clear opportunities to market the game. What? they don't want to encourage it for TV time concerns? For whatever the reason they can't stop people from throwing hats on the ice.

They could have put that new, mostly nauseating, sky-cam to good use there to catch all the hats flying into the rink from above. Would have been an awesome shot.

Archived