The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arrested Development (Game Over)

Kryten

ALSO Anyone who's hosted games before, I'd love to know some tips and tricks of managing all the information and roles every round
I just created some templates on a notepad, one for the vote, one for round actions and another for identities + nightfall. Keeping a spreadsheet doesn't hurt either (Intoewsables uses spreadsheets).

I just created some templates on a notepad, one for the vote, one for round actions and another for identities + nightfall. Keeping a spreadsheet doesn't hurt either (Intoewsables uses spreadsheets).

Yeah. I'd strongly recommend having a spreadsheet just because, IMO, it's the easiest way to stay organized. It's how I randomly assign roles as well, though I'm sure there are websites out there that can do the same.

Count me in for the GoT theme. No spoilers pls.

Time for a rant..............

BDM, Why wouldn't you check your email this time???????????????????????? Not pinning this loss on you by any means but I'm so frustrated that my mafia team died last game for the exact same reason but this time they got away with it

Mafia, I hate you all, I called out all of you but Mau5 (who did a really good job TBH) but every time I backtracked and said you were less suspicious and likley TP :sadno:

VIC especially you, I knew you were mafia right from the start and all game but then that "evidence" made me think you're TP

BW and 112, similar situation minus the evidence

And I knew SOB was mafia since I saw him veiwing the thread so many times without any posts.

I just didn't call him out because IMO, I owe him one after that incident last game.

Dr.Strangelove

Timelord

G_bassi13

OurTimeToShine

In4TheCup

Dral

Horvat

Sedins23

Zfetch

JohnLocke

Kakanucks

Peaches

You guys were all good people, too bad we couldn't win when we were ahead in the game for so long (5 mafia vs 1 SK vs 11 TP at one point)

Sorry if this post hurt anyone's feelings lol

Finally figured out how to play at the end but it was too late. Also I regret not sticking with my 112 vote, might have changed the game as we would have had him out last round.

I can't wait till next game now that I finally understand how to play this.

Archived