The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arrested Development (Game Over)

Kryten

Poor Buddha's Hand was given a monumental task, not easy for a new player to handle that workload (just ask Aladeen haha). TP alliance PM must have been a few pages.

I was doctor in my very first game and got some good advice from solid players .

This game i really sucked , every one I thought was mafia was really TP and I let my respect for someone cloud my judgement re; the game.

Lachie came home from playgroup with a bug , sonny got it real bad and i have been sick for a couple of days.

Really let the team down at the end , sorry guys.

Thanks for hosting a great game Kryten , you rock brotha :)

Time for a rant..............

BDM, Why wouldn't you check your email this time???????????????????????? Not pinning this loss on you by any means but I'm so frustrated that my mafia team died last game for the exact same reason but this time they got away with it

There were a lot more emails this game! I checked quite a bit but missed it :(

To be fair after I died we didn't hit a mafia ;)

ALSO

Anyone who's hosted games before, I'd love to know some tips and tricks of managing all the information and roles every round

As everyone has already said.... Excell.... but it can't be said enough.... it's really the only thing you need (imagination is optional - spreadsheets are mandatory)

ALSO

Anyone who's hosted games before, I'd love to know some tips and tricks

Make sure everyone has a good connection or else you can be in the middle of a game and get disconnected; Which sucks.

Make sure to clear any obstacles out of the way that could potentially disrupt a good game, ie. annoying siblings(give them your old phone and download a few Barney games for them to play, you won't hear them for hours ), parents (tell your dad, your mom told you she doesn't feel appreciated by your dad cause he never takes her out. The night they go out, plan the game party), biological (make sure to eat and take a dump before you play or you will not reach your optimal performance, and your teammates will yell at you, then you will do worse, then you will get angry at your teammates cause your sucking and blame them, then they will lose their cool and soon the game will be a big fight. Then your friends will say "You wanna go?, in the alley, 5 min ". To avoid all of this, just eat and take a dump before the game.

Make sure you know how to play.

Make sure you and your friends follow all these instructions, or failure is enivatable.

Make sure everyone has a good connection or else you can be in the middle of a game and get disconnected; Which sucks.

Make sure to clear any obstacles out of the way that could potentially disrupt a good game, ie. annoying siblings(give them your old phone and download a few Barney games for them to play, you won't hear them for hours ), parents (tell your dad, your mom told you she doesn't feel appreciated by your dad cause he never takes her out. The night they go out, plan the game party), biological (make sure to eat and take a dump before you play or you will not reach your optimal performance, and your teammates will yell at you, then you will do worse, then you will get angry at your teammates cause your sucking and blame them, then they will lose their cool and soon the game will be a big fight. Then your friends will say "You wanna go?, in the alley, 5 min ". To avoid all of this, just eat and take a dump before the game.

Make sure you know how to play.

Make sure you and your friends follow all these instructions, or failure is enivatable.

giphy.gif

Archived