The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Flames @ Canucks | Flames lead series 1-0

-Vintage Canuck-

Wish the reffing didn't suck balls in the playoffs, not that it's at all good in the regular season. Well I predicted this would be a 5 game series win for the Canucks. The Flames got their 1 win.

Werent the penalties 3-1 for us?

Wish the reffing didn't suck balls in the playoffs, not that it's at all good in the regular season. Well I predicted this would be a 5 game series win for the Canucks. The Flames got their 1 win.

The reffing was a non factor. We had more opportunities on the PP than Calgary. Our D coverage just blew it with brutal giveaways.

7 home playoff losses in a row now. I was afraid of starting at home. Starting away gets you away from distractions, bonds the team, and creates a "take care of business" attitude. Also if you lose the first game on the road, there is still the possibility of splitting those away games, again with no home pressure. Losing the first at home will only make the boys grip their sticks even tighter with the pressure of not wanting to lose the first two at home.

i really thought they'd pull this out. Even after the Flames tied it up. But it is what it is.

Gotta keep telling myself its a 7 game series. The Canucks proved in moments that they were the better team, and that should theoretically hold up in a 7 game series, with the best team winning........which is us. :towel:

I wouldn't read too much into that. The only things called were the automatics (over the glass and such)

The reffing was fine imo. Any game where they dont give us dumb penalties left and right I consider good/fine. Maybe my standards are low.

It's almost as if the majority of you are cheering for the Canucks for your own personal gain, as if them winning is going to increase your rep at work/school etc. I cannot fathom the amount of anger being thrown towards our team at the moment, after one loss. My lord you'd all be terrible hockey players, way too mentally fragile. I love my Canucks, and I love Vancouver, but what a joke of a fan base we have.

To all of you keeping it real - B) we gots dis.

It's almost as if the majority of you are cheering for the Canucks for your own personal gain, as if them winning is going to increase your rep at work/school etc. I cannot fathom the amount of anger being thrown towards our team at the moment, after one loss. My lord you'd all be terrible hockey players, way too mentally fragile. I love my Canucks, and I love Vancouver, but what a joke of a fan base we have.

To all of you keeping it real - B) we gots dis.

People get emotionally invested in their team and when they lose its painful and hard on people. For some people it comes out in silly and irrational ways. Canucks fans have been through a lot and we've had a string of recent first round exits and the stress from that manifests itself as irrational fear in similar situations. It can be annoying but its all good

Archived