The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

3 in a row?

Sly_Paragon

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you mention canucks in 94 what comes to mind? Bure scoring a game 7 OT goal to come back from a 3-1 series deficit

If you mention canucks in 2004 what comes to mind? Matt Cooke tying the game with 5 seconds left

If you mention canucks in 2011 what comes to mind? Burrows scoring an OT winner in game 7 after canucks gave up a 3-0 series lead.

If you mention canucks in 2015 what comes to mind? Canucks coming back from a 3-1 series deficit to go on and stick it to Ryan Kesler in round two.

do-it.gif

Millers return might be the only thing this team can hang there hopes on. Lack has been average nothing more. Let Miller put this team on his back and win one game at a time.

If we start lack again it's over. At least if we go down we go down with are 6 million dollar goalie in net. Go Canucks.

We were never even supposed to make the playoffs, so being here is a nice treat. I would have rather a high draft pick, but seeing playoff hockey with our team again is definitely worth it to me. Start Miller, that's why were paying him the big bucks, rally in front of him, and lets enjoy some hockey, folks.

Just gotta be more hungry!

They just seem to be mentally defeated. These and the last couple playoffs really. Had I seen more in the games they lost rather than the unispired performances, I would have more hope. So, same old: "Can they? Absolutely! Will they? Really doubt it".

21 years ago we were in the exact same situation vs the Flames. Down 3-1 the band wagon emptied and the Canucks won the next 3. Now that the bandwagon is officially empty again, it's time for our boys to get the job done. I hope Pat Quinn is smiling down on this team and the city he so beloved. Lets go Canucks! Do it for Pat, Gino,and the entire 94 team.

21 years ago we were in the exact same situation vs the Flames. Down 3-1 the band wagon emptied and the Canucks won the next 3. Now that the bandwagon is officially empty again, it's time for our boys to get the job done. I hope Pat Quinn is smiling down on this team and the city he so beloved. Lets go Canucks! Do it for Pat, Gino,and the entire 94 team.

In no way shape or form is this team as talented, or maybe more importantly ... "as gritty" as the 1994 Canucks. There is about a 5% chance this team comes back to win this series. I've been a Canuck fan for over 40 years, but I am a realist. Canucks blew this series in the last minute of game one.

Highly unlikely. But if we can win 2 in a row and force a game 7 we have the edge.

We need to win next game or season is done.

Return to CGY, need to steal one from their barn.

Game 7 up for grabs anyone's game.

BELIEVE and cheer loud and proud when the boys return. They play off emotion. We as fans need to back them up like no other before if we want to win.

It's do or die. Focus on the prize. It will be worth all the blood, sweat and tears.

GO CANUCKS GO!

Thanks Captain cliche.

As Auldie is saying right now: Crawford told them not to think of winning 3 games...think of winning one game, 3 times. Makes sense to me.

UB, if that's all you're offering for a comment, save the keystrokes. His beats yours, so own back yard time.

Archived