The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will you be cheering for now?

-Vintage Canuck-

Who will you be cheering for now?  

322 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Calgary. I like an underdog, and they definitely fit that coming in.

I will always root for Canadian teams, the cup has been out of Canada for too long!

I don't think Calgary has what it takes to go all the way, but its always nicer to look back and say, "We were eliminated by the eventual cup champions"

Montreal first. Chicago second.

I know it's blasphemy but I actually like the Hawks. Toews is my favourite player in the league right now and Patty Kane is beyond lethal.

I still hate Duncan Keith though.

You've got to respect them for drafting and developing their team and not buying it.

As much as I hate Ferland and Hartley, I'm cheering for the Flames now. It's always col to be in a city on a playoff run, if I'm resigned to live in Calgary, I'll cheer for them. But I think the Ducks aren't going to take any crap and will take them.

After that, maybe someone in the east, Canadians, just to repatriate the cup, maybe the Isles, they're such a longshot

None. It's not that I hate the other teams, I actually like Chicago a lot (a respect born out of the rivalry I guess), but I started watching hockey for only one reason. The Canucks and the way they played pulled me in, and they're really the only team I've ever been able to cheer for. So for me, no more NHL games this season. But I'll definitely be watching the Comets games and cheering on the future Canucks :)

With the biased reffing in this series, I will vote for anyone who destroys the Flames. We were cheated out of this game, 6 players on the ice for Ferland's goal, bull$&!# goalie interference calls, letting them take a run at our players.

Phlegms are not the underdogs. Having the refs on your side does not make you an underdog.

Every hit that the Ducks lay on the Flames, I will cheer. I would rather an American team win than them.

Yes, I'm pissed.

And, EVERYONE on this board who are cheering for a US team were probably furious when people back east were cheering for Boston against the Canucks.

Ahhhh Karma, you vicious bastard!

Speaking personally id be happy if a Canadian team won but I'm not bandwagoning one because they won't win on Gary's watch.

Archived