The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will you be cheering for now?

-Vintage Canuck-

Who will you be cheering for now?  

322 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty interesting results from a group of fans who complained loudly when it seems the ROC wasn't cheering for them in our run to the finals. Hypocrites? No. Just bitter and Whiny. So many are just fans of the uniform and not of hockey......standard definition of a band wagoner.

Pretty interesting results from a group of fans who complained loudly when it seems the ROC wasn't cheering for them in our run to the finals. Hypocrites? No. Just bitter and Whiny. So many are just fans of the uniform and not of hockey......standard definition of a band wagoner.

Do you have anything on topic to add? You know, about the remaining teams and who you'll cheer for as indicated in the title and the poll? Or are you just on a mission to call us out? Because,frankly, we're not in the mood.

So how about casting a vote and telling why, like the rest of us?

Do you have anything on topic to add? You know, about the remaining teams and who you'll cheer for as indicated in the title and the poll? Or are you just on a mission to call us out? Because,frankly, we're not in the mood.

So how about casting a vote and telling why, like the rest of us?

The guy is right. If Canuck fans are going to throw that stuff out, then be prepared to take it back someday, probably at a time when you don't want to hear it.

What goes around.........

The guy is right. If Canuck fans are going to throw that stuff out, then be prepared to take it back someday, probably at a time when you don't want to hear it.

It's off topic...there are 90 other places to vent that sort of stuff. This is a simple question/poll and nothing to do with "the whiny fans". We are free to vote/cheer for whatever team we like without being called names for it. Personally, I've always like the Red Wings and one of my very good friends is a fan of the team...she even traveled to the Joe this year and had a behind the scenes tour. So I support her team when mine is out...nothing to do with "Canadian/American". Stevie Y remains one of my favourites and I've always gone that way if our team is out. Then Bert ended up there, so it really sealed the deal. It's a personal choice.

Plus, I despise Bob Hartley...so I should change that because he leads a Canadian team? That wouldn't be true to myself.

It's called trolling and spam when you make every subject about the whiny fans. Can we not get away from that for one thread? The arguing and dereailing?

Besides: 3 Canadian teams garnered 70 of the votes (at last check, about 45%) but account for only 1/4 of the possible choices. So it's not even a valid statement, as there is support being shown there.

Back on topic, please/thanks

Yup, so true.

Personally I picked the Habs, simply because I have them in my pool. Wouldn't mind seeing AV get a cup though

Voted the Islanders, love Tavares....Guy has got to be one of the more underrated stars in the league.

Was a fan of theirs back in the late 70's,early 80's...Good to see they are relevant again. Always liked their Jerseys/colors the best in the league.

Good call...JT is awesome and I like the overall style of play by the islanders.

It's off topic...there are 90 other places to vent that sort of stuff. This is a simple question/poll.

So we are prepared to hear it there, if we choose to go there, but this is not the time/place. For it's called trolling and spam if you do it everywhere. :)

Back on topic, please/thanks

Disagree...it easily falls within the scope of what this thread is.

Any of the Canadian teams really but moreso for the Sens and the Flames, both are teams no one really gave a chance to and want to see how long these feel good stories last. I can't even be mad at the Flames, they were the better team that played the better game and showed how a rebuild should truly be done. I get jealous just looking at their riches of prospects in Gaudreau, Monahan, Bennett.

With the biased reffing in this series, I will vote for anyone who destroys the Flames. We were cheated out of this game, 6 players on the ice for Ferland's goal, bull goalie interference calls, letting them take a run at our players.

Phlegms are not the underdogs. Having the refs on your side does not make you an underdog.

Every hit that the Ducks lay on the Flames, I will cheer. I would rather an American team win than them.

Yes, I'm pissed.

This is such a cop out.

They had a three goal lead and blew it. For whatever reason the Canuck players became lax and stoped playing where as the Flames never gave up.

I don't think there's a team in sport that doesn't have a bad call cost them once in a while Vancouver simply didn t finish the game the way they started it and they got burned for it.

And for those who are hating on Ferland, I don't think there's a CDCer who wouldn't have loved to see him putting forth that kind of effort in a Vancouver uni.

I found the lack of effort in the third period to be annoying to watch.

It really showed ( in my opinion ) the urgency for Vancouver brass to seek a younger more energetic first line. This is not a knock against the Sedins. They are still great players, but they need to be used more sparingly in a second line role.

They had

Archived