The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Championships Game 2 (Townspeople Win!)

JohnLocke

1) Beluga Whale

2) Aladeen

3) Otherwise

4) OurTimeToShine

5) JohnLocke

6) HashtagNucks

7) Zfetch

8 TimeLord

9) Fox Mulder

10) GFY

11) Dral

12) CanucksLegacy

13) Where's Wellwood

14) thejazz97

15) Rick Grimes

16) Kakanucks

17) Applejack

18) Peaches

19) King Heffy

20) Lockout Casualty

21) Dr.Strangelove

22) 112

23) MB44

24) Alchemy Time

I'm working on it. I need that huge list of games that MR has. Can someone find it please?

I tried by looking through MR's posts, but he hasn't posted it in over half a year at least unless I missed it. I think he just keeps to himself now.

So if you are reading this, Master Radishes, please post it

But while looking through MR's posts, I remembered Sedins23 (Ronalds.Kenins41) That guy was > CatsPajamas IMO. Best "polarizing figure"

Give me some more names of people who deserve to be known as historical mafia players..

Do GFY or Kryten count? Not sure when they started..What about Peaches?

Are you doing exclusively historical mafia players as roles?

I tried by looking through MR's posts, but he hasn't posted it in over half a year at least unless I missed it. I think he just keeps to himself now.

But while looking through MR's posts, I remembered Sedins23 (Ronalds.Kenins41) That guy was > CatsPajamas IMO. Best "polarizing figure"

Are you doing exclusively historical mafia players as roles?

I'll add in some modern day players too to keep you guys guessing. Don't assume that the roles will help you guys figure out who is who. I won't disclose which players were used as roles. For all we know, Master Radishes, Intoews,Rick Rypien might not even be in the game

Give me some more names of people who deserve to be known as historical mafia players..

GFY and Peaches I think have been around since just after I started.

If I remember correctly Kryten was in the first game I played, but I could be wrong.

Either way all the people you mentioned have been involved for a long time.

I'll add in some modern day players too to keep you guys guessing. Don't assume that the roles will help you guys figure out who is who. I won't disclose which players were used as roles. For all we know, Master Radishes, Intoews,Rick Rypien might not even be in the game

can i be tiger

Yep, I count. My role would be reg TP which gets auto Mked in the first round.

Archived