The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Casual shirts

sakage.shinga

If you're cheap like me, H&M. I buy like 75% of my clothes from there. They always have lots of selection and you can find some for real cheap, even if they aren't the most sturdily constructed. It's basically the IKEA of clothing stores - cheap, European, and stylish.

If you're cheap like me, H&M. I buy like 75% of my clothes from there. They always have lots of selection and you can find some for real cheap, even if they aren't the most sturdily constructed. It's basically the IKEA of clothing stores - cheap, European, and stylish.

H&M is definitely the new Gap in this way. The Gap used to be the place to go for cheap, decently stylish, decently made clothes, but now it's overpriced with the same sketchy quality.

:picard: ok so bye bye computer? unless it's made in Japan?

It's virtually impossible to boycott all items from China because even the smallest things can be traced back there..

Unless of course you make everything yourself.

It's true, you can't boycott everything from China, but I think it is important to boycott the disposable products they export. A shirt that costs 5 bucks at Midland Liquidators is literally single use. I got a free water bottle at a golf tournament that was massed produced in China that off gassed so strong, and for so long it has nerve been used. It is literally unusable. In my opinion the concept of boycotting massed produced China garbage is valid.

:picard: ok so bye bye computer? unless it's made in Japan?

It's virtually impossible to boycott all items from China because even the smallest things can be traced back there..

Unless of course you make everything yourself.

:picard::picard: Did I say to boycott everything from China?

Course that's virtually impossible. It's time for the consumer to send a message though. Inferior products but particularity the unethically treatment of animals.

Archived