The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boston Marathon bomber Sentenced to Death

NucksPatsFan

A bunch of communists nazi's, that's what they are.

You're either a Communist or a Nazi, not both. One is extreme left one is extreme right.

But both suck.

I'm torn by this. Vengeance says lethal injection. Rationality says life in prison would be a hell of his own making and perhaps more fitting, and no chance of parole. He can spend 40-50 years in prison being denied what he's seeking, death and martyrdom.

Oh great, now I gotta get this tattoo changed.

Back in '96 I met a young Italian man, living in London England at the time. He had several white supremacy tattoos he wanted to have covered. Mostly on his arms and shoulders. I designed one for him. Lol. It was a tribal style design because that's what was cool back then.

Poor guy. Now he has a big tribal design lol. But better than a pair of skin head boots etc.

Somebody has to do it.

Words hurt. Just strap him into a chair in a room and get all of the victims to one by one tell him how they feel about him. If some want him to find redemption, and he takes that opportunity, cool. If they all don't, and they tell him he's a rotten worthless POS, that's not cool, but it will give him an idea of what he did to them. And if the victims assault him physically, then he's getting the punishment that everyone thinks he deserves.

I don't. If you really want to torture someone, let them live with their guilt.

A lot of serial killers/psychopaths or otherwise crazy people don't feel guilt. They think what they did was right.

Archived