The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

gmen81

When will the free agent list be updated? I see a lot of names that shouldn't be there right now like Luck, Wilson etc.

It's updated now. Trade with NPF and Jiggs has also been processed.

We can now submit players for the bidding. First bids will be on Sunday. First five people to select players will be:

gmen81

Tony Romo

Jiggs50

Nail

King Heffy

Let's try and get them all in by Thursday and then everyone will send there bids to deb. And it's 1 player each.

Edited by gmen81

Yeah I'm kinda lost too. What if we keep nominating random dudes who suck? Do we have to bid on those guys?

Ok first off I'll say nominate guys who you would want on your team. Don't try and be that guy who nominated crap.

Gman, could you explain to me what's going on now. I've never done this indepth of a NFL fantasy so I'm kinda lost tbh with the bids and nomination stuff.

Ok what happens now is each of us will nominate a player to go up for bid. 5 GM's will nominate a player for Sunday bids and 5 GM's will nominate for Thursday bids. Try and get those nominations in ASAP.

All GM's will then bid on each player that has been nominated. If you don't want to bid on a player then put no bid or $0 beside his name.

All GM's(besides Jiggs) have to bid on 4 players, so bidding goes until all spots are filled. You HAVE TO FILL YOUR ROSTER. it's up to you how you want to do it.

Again debluvscanucks will act as our auctioneer and once all 5 nominations are in we send in our bids to her.

We are all grown ups here so don't nominate some scrub who you know isn't going to play. Try and nominate guys who you would want to bid on. Remember this is a dynasty league so young backup QB's or 3rd string RB might be options for some people.

I've listed people to nominate for Sunday, the other 5 can feel free to nominate players as soon as the 5 are in. We just can't bid on them until the next bids.

I hope this is a little more clear, it's late, I'm sick and I've had a few beers.

• Upvote 1

gmen81
Tony Romo
Jiggs50
Nail
King Heffy

These 5 will look through the free agent list on ESPN for our league and pick a player that they would want on their team, and post in this thread, "I nominate _______."

Once all 5 people listed above have nominated their 1 free agent player, the auction begins. Every GM in our league will send Deb a private message with your bid for each player.

For example, if the 5 nominated free agents are Eli Manning, Eric Decker, Michael Crabtree, Allen Hurns, and Pierre Garcon, your private message to Deb would follow this format:

Manning - $40

Decker - $35

Crabtree - $10

Hurns - $0

Garcon - $5

• Upvote 1

Thanks Gman and NPF for clearing up the smoke. And one last Q: for the bidding, how many players is each person supposed to get from it and also when the season starts, are free agent pick ups going to be first come first serve or bids based too?

Thanks Gman and NPF for clearing up the smoke. And one last Q: for the bidding, how many players is each person supposed to get from it and also when the season starts, are free agent pick ups going to be first come first serve or bids based too?

Each person will get 4 players. You can get all 4 players the first week if you really want or wait until you a player you want comes up for bid.

We will bid on players during the season, but done on the website and obviously don't need to be nominated.

Each person will get 4 players. You can get all 4 players the first week if you really want or wait until you a player you want comes up for bid.

We will bid on players during the season, but done on the website and obviously don't need to be nominated.

Alright and for the regular season, we start off with a fresh amount of money to bid with / this $100 is strictly for this FA bidding only yea?

Alright and for the regular season, we start off with a fresh amount of money to bid with / this $100 is strictly for this FA bidding only yea?

Everyone will be given an extra $100 + half of what you don't spend now. So if you only spend $50 now you will get $125 for the season.