The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(NSFW) [Mafia] Pokemon- The Mafia Story (Signups are closed)

Zfetch

I have a list! It's taken me a bit of time, though.

2) Peaches - last time I saw Peaches on here was during the bonerganza. Not too much of an impression, but I'm feeling mafia or special. 112 said last round that anger was a mask, and this may be the case here - threatened to report everyone. And also took a shot at Barzal, commenting "not sure if n00b or mafia".

3) Aladeen - Something's fishy about Aladeen. Strong Mafia vibes...

5) Intoewsables - Feels clean to me, but could be mafia.

6) thejazz97 - sitting on the fence. Could be TP or mafia or special or cult.

7) King Heffy - Heff is suspicious, and I'm leaning towards mafia, but there's a good possibility he's clean. Also had very weird boner gifs.

8) Where's Wellwood - TP, unless he's lying about not getting a pokemon.

9) One one two - Seems to be throwing darts in the dark, may be looking to take the distraction off herself. See KH, minus boner gifs.

10) Beluga Whale - sitting on the fence on BW.

11) Strangelove - not as suspicious as last round. Probably clean. Even though his erection spam got weird.

12) Time Lord - had a list right away, it seems. Feeling mafia, likely clean. Keep an eye out.

13) GFY - outed himself as TP.

14) OTTS - made some comments that were kinda interesting. Could be mafia, but it's pretty shaky as I don't have too much else to go on.

15) Barzal - feel like Barzal will play a good game. I'm going to say TP, but I can't know for sure.

18)John Locke - not suspicious. 90% chance he's TP.

19)CanucksLegacy - hasn't done anything too suspicious. Probably TP.

22) Virtanen87 - very suspicious, but still could go either way. Getting a tough read on the guy.

24) VICanucksfan5511 - seems fine. most likely TP.

25) Otherwise - Very likely to be TP - asked to be a cult member.

26) Mau5trap - outed himself as TP.

27) Ilduce - may be a special or mafia, as he has admitted that he was gifted a pokemon. TP Special.

28) Grimes - haven't really seen too much. Good chance he's clean, but could be mafia. Also, had that weird post during the bonerganza.

I haven't seen much of gbassi, HashtagNucks, Buddha's Hand, Fox Mulder, Dazzle, Kakanucks, or Dral, so I didn't include them from lack of opinion.

I know you're new, but this list is super sketchy. Calling people out and then saying they're probably clean is a pretty big sign you might be mafia. Doing it for half the players is shooting off huge flags, even as a joke.

Vote thejazz

In what manner am I expected to elaborate?

If the sheriff investigated you, and you truly are a TP, you can let everyone know that you've been cleared.

Whether people want to believe it, is up to them.

But if you don't, everyone will sooner or later will just go with the flow and lynch you.

That's how I see it.

Are you high?

I was going to respond with, "are you," but I kind of agree with you. I may be overthinking this but I think ilduce should come out with his role. Even if the sheriff investigates them, I feel this could be a ploy to deflect attention away and hide the KP. The odds aren't high that this is correct, however, ilduce is not a noob I like to think they know how to play this game. Agree/Disagree?

Not sure what to make of jazz. Giving out mafia vibes but is still a new player. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt but from what he's posted, he does his research. One to watch out for IMO.

I'm also going to hold my vote until we get more from ilduce.

Are we letting edits go this game?

I'll allow edits go for a maximum of a one minute edit time and that will only be allowed for TheJazz so he can slowly adopt to getting rid of the editing habit as he is a newer player.

But risk possibly losing a special if he's too scared to come out? eh

Part of the justification in voting for ilduce is give him no choice. He's already outed himself as having a role, and given the game's circumstances (first round, nobody else has claimed, TP have no real reason to trust him), it only makes sense for him to relay everything about the role.

I thought he had resigned to the fact that he was going to lynched with his 'Ah well' and 'I'm special' posts.

I'll say that I have a non-traditional role at least. I've also given the name of my Character so maybe there's a clue on there as well though I googled it and I'm not sure by the picture.

Also, in a twist of fate I've been (surprisingly and suspiciously) contacted and cleared by a sheriff... So there's that.

I'll say that I have a non-traditional role at least. I've also given the name of my Character so maybe there's a clue on there as well though I googled it and I'm not sure by the picture.

Also, in a twist of fate I've been (surprisingly and suspiciously) contacted and cleared by a sheriff... So there's that.

Zfetch said this was a standard game.

Plot twist... maybe Ilduce is the Sheriff and he cleared himself

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/369663-mafia-historical-mafia-players-hosted-by-the-mvp-game-has-started/?p=12792832

Ignore the formatting. I can't help it.

But I thought the game was just mafia/vig/sk given Zfetch's saying it was 'vanilla' in the linked post.

Archived