The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(NSFW) [Mafia] Pokemon- The Mafia Story (Signups are closed)

Zfetch

This is about to get messy. Although I will say from previous experience, Ilduce loves to get himself in the thick of things. I remember when we were a two man TP posse a while back he really wanted to come out in the first round and get involved.

.... we then proceeded to get obliterated.

Haha, why our victory was all but assured it it wasn't for the slightest of margins!

I thought you guys won that game? I was mafia.

Unvote, Vote Aladeen

Ilduce is probably TP

Unvote

Jazz has acted pretty strange so far. Was that list supposed to be serious? Idk he was weird last game too so I'd keep an eye on him. Don't like Aladeen's posts too much but I wouldn't throw a vote for an active players in the first round.

Vote Mathew Barzal

I'd much rather lynch an inactive player in the first round. TP have been losing lately because all the active people get killed off quickly allowing the mafia to easily blend in.

Unvote

Jazz has acted pretty strange so far. Was that list supposed to be serious? Idk he was weird last game too so I'd keep an eye on him. Don't like Aladeen's posts too much but I wouldn't throw a vote for an active players in the first round.

Vote Mathew Barzal

I'd much rather lynch an inactive player in the first round. TP have been losing lately because all the active people get killed off quickly allowing the mafia to easily blend in.

We get more info from lynching someone active enough to get some kind of read on. Let the vig take care of the inactives.
Toews- OTTS, JL
Jazz- 112, Dral
Virt- CL
Ilduce- VIC, Virt, Ala
WW- Otherwise
CL- Mau5
Ala- Jazz, 112, Gri, TL
BW- Toews, GFY
Willy?- BH
MB- BW
Peaches- Toews

Aladeen has 4 votes
Ilduce has 3 votes
Toews, Jazz and Beluga all have 2 votes.

Toews- OTTS, JL

Jazz- 112, Dral

Virt- CL

Ilduce- VIC, Virt, Ala

WW- Otherwise

CL- Mau5

Ala- Jazz, 112, Gri, TL

BW- Toews, GFY

Willy?- BH

MB- BW

Peaches- Toews

Aladeen has 4 votes

Ilduce has 3 votes

Toews, Jazz and Beluga all have 2 votes.

My vote is on otis not toews

Archived