The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(NSFW) [Mafia] Pokemon- The Mafia Story (Signups are closed)

Zfetch

I think you need to utilize the OTL column. See below**

I use that for games lost as a third party (SK/Cult) or lost to a third party.

I wasn't sure how to count it. No contest? OTL doesn't seem right.

I don't have my record anywhere, but I checked one time and I just counted wins and losses only, based on if my faction won or lost.

Thanks b. <3 I feel whole.

Although I was starting to enjoy upsetting everybody.

I don't get why people were upset by it.

Bo's reading back on old threads. Are you looking for something?

1. So...you've been creeping my profile. I wonder what this could mean :blush:

2. I was looking back at some old threads to confirm my mafia all time record, while using MR's list to guide me. I'm at 19-30. I hadn't planned on wasting this much time to check it but once I started I couldn't stop. I even got caught up reading some old arguments and funny stuff. I should probably not be awake right now...

Who is Bo?

My old username You probably don't remember. :rolleyes:

BHB was 6-19 btw and as Time Lord I am 13-11. Name change = success.

Interruption.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/2015-mafia-championship-game-5-a-1534821/

Game has begun. :)

Please don't discuss it much here. Never know who might be looking.

If you want to join the main spectator chat, add "thingyman" on Skype and he'll invite you in. Apparently lots of people from all the communities hang out there to discuss the game at hand. I haven't checked it out myself, though.

Interruption.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/2015-mafia-championship-game-5-a-1534821/

Game has begun. :)

Please don't discuss it much here. Never know who might be looking.

If you want to join the main spectator chat, add "thingyman" on Skype and he'll invite you in. Apparently lots of people from all the communities hang out there to discuss the game at hand. I haven't checked it out myself, though.

Good luck! I'll be checking in on that thread as often as I can.

Also, that spectator chat is HECTIC. I stopped checking it for a couple hours and I came back to like 2,000+ unread messages which lagged the hell out of my skype. I had to leave it because it was making skype unusable for me. :lol:

Archived