The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

7 hours ago, drummerboy said:

I also think a year in the AHL would be great for Brock. 

But with the meathead fans we have here who can't seem to show any patients with our prospects, I hope he comes straight to the NHL. Pretty much just to avoid hearing a year of 'Boesser is a bust'. 

If Subban can't get a couple years in the AHL as a very late round pick, without having the combined CDC dumdums crying for his call up, what shot does Brock have at a proper development? 

You do what you do for every prospect. He comes into camp and if his physical tools and technical skills are up to snuff you give him some regular season games and continue onwards.

on the subban topic.. most have been extremely patient with subban and overall like his development. Most fans just want to see him in the NHL so they can see how he fairs.

its not a call for him to stick or too even play for an extended period of time.

especially now where the rest of the season is more about developing than anything.

Just now, AV's Coin said:

Bossy with 2 goals I believe.

Jost looked to have a good night too.

Bossy's wrist must be feeling more normal again.  I would love to see both Boeser and Gaudette given a fair shot at making our roster next September.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, AV's Coin said:

Here is Brocks first goal.

What you dont see is Brock going end to end, passing it at the blue line as he is tripped up then getting back up to his feet for the easy tap in.

I can't wait til we can say tic tac bo (e)

unite Boeser and Horvat and u could :) 

4 hours ago, Rush17 said:

anyone got a clip of his 2nd goal of the night?

he makes the game look so easy. just like Juolevi does lol.  nice tap

Here's the second goal, just loved how he just intercepted the pass out of mid air and absolutely roofed it. 

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Here's the second goal, just loved how he just intercepted the pass out of mid air and absolutely roofed it. 

pro skillz lol.  he must be as nhl ready as any other ncaa prospect. #excitingtimes