The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

2 hours ago, TGT68 said:

I wonder if when we get healthy if we can try a Petey Gaud Boeser or

Miller Gaud Petey line to try to confuse the opposition and load up an offensive line that gets offensive zone starts. 

I like the idea of putting Petie on wing. Then he can only focus on scoring more. He can learn about the NHL more and see what he needs to work on to be a NHL center.

2 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I like the idea of putting Petie on wing. Then he can only focus on scoring more. He can learn about the NHL more and see what he needs to work on to be a NHL center.

Petey is great as a number one center though.  He’s defensively aware on a level that’s unique for such a young player.  

• Upvote 1

I almost want to see something like this when everyone’s healthy. 

Miller - Petey - Brock 

Virt - Bo - Gaud 

Ferland - Sutter - Roussel

Schaller - Beagle - Motte 

Two offensive lines that are still capable in their zone, one line to wreak absolute havoc, and one line to be the team’s spark plug. 

3 hours ago, Mrwipeout said:

The problem is that Gaud is a 2nd line player imo. Hes better offensively and is more useful there. Sutter, Beagle has the other C positions and i think its wether or not Gaud can play the RW and wether or not Jake will have that position.

Miller-petey-Brock

Leivo/Pearson-Bo-Gaud/Jake

Pearson/Ferland-Sutter-Jake/Gaud

Eriksson-Beagle-Schaller

Its tough competition when everyone is healthy. Bo gets a heavy workload as center untill Beagle is back with the double shifts he did saturday against the avs. 

Personally i wouldnt mind seeing Leivo-Bo-Gaud as a 2nd line though.....Leivo has got the wheels and is also a creative player. Bo does everything and Gaud seems to be on the virge of a breakthrough as a sniper type of player. 

Problem?

Major asset I'd say 

Go Canucks go 

6 hours ago, PunjabiCanucks said:

With Gaudette surge in offence. I'm not opposed to Gaudette getting top 6 time

Miller- Petey - Boeser

Virtanen - Bo- Gaudette,

or switch it up and play Gaudette for a bit with Petey ..... gaudette brings energy (ofc play if need be)

I don’t think you split Baer off of Guads line, they seem to click well. Not that Guadette needs him.

Maybe give him more ice time.

maybe have Baer and Guadette run the PP2

Edited by Dats hockey