The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] LOST (Game On!)

JohnLocke

Vote Dr Strangelove

Im going out to celebrate the 4th so odds are I wont be on later so I just want to make sure I get a vote in.

Don't kill me while Im gone k

It's not much, but Strangelove posted this before coming back anyway.

He could have just known he wasn't going to have time to contribute to the game and wanted to act as a sacrifice.

It's not much, but Strangelove posted this before coming back anyway.

He could have just known he wasn't going to have time to contribute to the game and wanted to act as a sacrifice.

I did this last game but with a sheriff claim instead of doc. So yeah, it's not unheard of.

How so?

First off, 112 is being active.

Second, she's trying to be of assistance by trying to solve the whole doctor affair, and she's written many little paragraphs throughout the game, showing she is at least giving half an attempt, unlike even someone like me, who doesn't bother to write more than two sentences.

Finally, just by the sheer number of game-related posts, you can tell she is more helpful than most, if not all players currently.

The problem is we can't lynch Nail yet because you're most likely mafia at this point and you're calling Nail mafia.

You also think Virtanen is mafia when he is almost surely telling the truth about his role. If someone else has the character "John Locke" then they can just speak up and we'll know Virtanen is lying.

Also, can you think of a reason for Strangelove to come out with the same role as you?

I can. To gauge the reaction of the players. The quick votes by Virt and Nail could be telling of something.

If I were Mafia I'd sacrifice myself to get the Doc killed. Is agree with voting off an inactive at the moment.

This too.

I hear people calling to vote off inactive people , I am 19 hours ahead of you guys , when I checked in last night before going to bed there was only a couple of game related posts after pages of spamming Gifs.

Now when I have a chance to log on this morning it is nearly 10 am here there are pages of game posts to go through analyse and figure out who is telling the truth and who is talking crap.

Also first round i find it hard to work out what is going on , there seems to be a bit of confusion over roles.

Anyway gonna read through the last 3-4 pages again and see if I missed something.

Seriously, it's a huge mistake to vote me off right now

Can you explain to the thread what you said about us winning together after I PMed you my character name before Dr. S outed you?

First off, 112 is being active.

Second, she's trying to be of assistance by trying to solve the whole doctor affair, and she's written many little paragraphs throughout the game, showing she is at least giving half an attempt, unlike even someone like me, who doesn't bother to write more than two sentences.

Finally, just by the sheer number of game-related posts, you can tell she is more helpful than most, if not all players currently.

112 is usually active and she made a mistake early by thinking that all players were given special roles. She then tried to recover by claiming doc in a hope that it would allow her to survive another round or two with the uncertainty.

Can you explain to the thread what you said about us winning together after I PMed you my character name before Dr. S outed you?

I said it to you just after Dr.S called me out and people were voting for me. I thought your character was TP-affiliated and meant to say that I am too.

Reading it over now it was worded kind of dumbly. eh.

IMO let's all just vote out an active. who cares if they post a lot, and we have nothing to go off of, other than the 112/Dr affair. And I honestly think 112 is TP. She's being of much help so far and we can't afford to lose a special. Same goes with Strangelove.

Vote Zfetch

I said it to you just after Dr.S called me out and people were voting for me. I thought your character was TP-affiliated and meant to say that I am too.

Reading it over now it was worded kind of dumbly. eh.

We're on the same side even if you don't know it yet.

What do you mean?

We're on the same side lol

I win with you; you win with me.

Definitely strange wording. For context, this was said by 112 before I'd said anything but my character name and hadn't called her out in the thread.

You said a few games ago that I'm usually really reserved when part of the mafia.

I'm pretty sure I said you were more reserved as mafia, not completely quiet. Your hand was kind of forced here to be active.

Archived