The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would you rather......

Höglander87

Goku easily. I'd want to be the hero, not the second fiddle who's jealous of the hero.

Would you rather have one day to explore each country in the world or the same time to explore one country of your choice (if you choose the latter, which country and why)?

Goku easily. I'd want to be the hero, not the second fiddle who's jealous of the hero.

Would you rather have one day to explore each country in the world or the same time to explore one country of your choice (if you choose the latter, which country and why)?

If you were to visit all the countries in 1 day that would be 196 days. I would definitely rather live somewhere for 7 ish months and explore the same place. I would most like do Hawaii. Why? When I was there it was SO laid back and I could totally do that. Go diving or surfing, and then just relax and visit with people. I'm into that.

Great question though.

Would you rather have a sturdy tree house that was able to expand quite a distance due to it being in a forest and have little outside communication, or would you rather have an underground "bunker", but one that was fully decked out with technology.

If you were to visit all the countries in 1 day that would be 196 days. I would definitely rather live somewhere for 7 ish months and explore the same place. I would most like do Hawaii. Why? When I was there it was SO laid back and I could totally do that. Go diving or surfing, and then just relax and visit with people. I'm into that.

Great question though.

Would you rather have a sturdy tree house that was able to expand quite a distance due to it being in a forest and have little outside communication, or would you rather have an underground "bunker", but one that was fully decked out with technology.

Thanks!

The tree house I guess, I'd train birds to do my bidding B) I like my sunshine and nature also.

Would you rather be with someone for life who's drop-dead gorgeous but lacking in certain life skills/ is clumsy, or with someone who only marginally makes the cut as plain Jane in your eyes (no plastic surgery/ make-up/ other things to cover or alter their facial appearance :P) but who's life-savvy?

Thanks!

The tree house I guess, I'd train birds to do my bidding B) I like my sunshine and nature also.

Would you rather be with someone for life who's drop-dead gorgeous but lacking in certain life skills/ is clumsy, or with someone who only marginally makes the cut as plain Jane in your eyes (no plastic surgery/ make-up/ other things to cover or alter their facial appearance :P) but who's life-savvy?

Drop dead gorgeous

Rain or 40 degrees celsius weather with high humidity for the rest of your life?

Save life of african child

Save the lives of 300 african children or recieve $100,000?

Save the African children. If you had a real light sabee you could sell it for so much more than a $ 100000

Smell like crap for the rest of your life or feel like crap the rest of your life

Save Kurt,

Be a pop music star or movie star

I second save Kurt. Foos suck.

Movie star.

At first I thought pop star but then I wouldn't get the chance to do do top gun 2 with Tom cruise or any movie with Tom cruise. Plus I could be a movie star till I'm dead but pop stardom would phase me out once I'm greying.

Work underground ie mines all day or out in extreme temps hot and or cold?

Work underground ie mines all day or out in extreme temps hot and or cold?

Rough one. Out in the extremes, it's safer.

Would you rather have to have both legs removed or listen to every Nickelback song and every Justin Bieber song five times over without breaks?

Archived