The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Drewismyname

cdcpucklogo1_zpsq04f6fje.jpg

Contract discussions with UFAs / RFAs

The League has decided to open the negotiation period with UFAs / RFAs today, rather than on 1 October. This is to give GMs some time to assess their teams and to have a better idea of their roster for future seasons before the new season begins.

As previously stated, teams are permitted to discuss a new contract with two pending UFAs/RFAs only at this time; not all players will wish to discuss contracts in-season; an enquiry made to a player will count as a discussion, so choose your offers wisely. Player agents will act in the players' interests. Hometown discounts may be given, or exorbitant requests made. It is up to GMs to manage their future cap situation and any GMs signing their team into future financial difficulties will be placed under intense scrutiny by the league.

UFA/RFA enquiries to be sent to Drewismyname. Decisions will be put to a vote between all commissioners.

Hey guys. So with help from apollo (Thanks!) I am aware of how to use the minors roster restrictions.

Will still be using spreadsheets to ease the transition to a new platform next year (Fantrax lost me as a customer with their horrible support techs who are borderline rude to those who pay their wages.).

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused by removing the players. As usual, if I miss any in my transporting them back to your team page, please PM me. Thanks .

Hey guys. So with help from apollo (Thanks!) I am aware of how to use the minors roster restrictions.

Will still be using spreadsheets to ease the transition to a new platform next year (Fantrax lost me as a customer with their horrible support techs who are borderline rude to those who pay their wages.).

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused by removing the players. As usual, if I miss any in my transporting them back to your team page, please PM me. Thanks .

Huberdeau just signed his new contract. If one of you guys could move him from the minors to my roster, and move Chaput to the minors, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Huberdeau just signed his new contract. If one of you guys could move him from the minors to my roster, and move Chaput to the minors, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

That was on the to-do list! B)

------------------

As for the minors teams etc, Unsigned fantasy drafted players will not appear on your minors team until they are signed. It is up to the GM to notify management when they are (As this awesome GM did).

You will however find them on your team's spreadsheet.

That was on the to-do list! B)

------------------

As for the minors teams etc, Unsigned fantasy drafted players will not appear on your minors team until they are signed. It is up to the GM to notify management when they are (As this awesome GM did).

You will however find them on your team's spreadsheet.

From now on I will refer to said spreadsheet. Thank you :)

Edit: any further inquiries will be sent via PM.

Sorry wish I mentioned earlier so u didn't need to go thru the trouble of the spreadsheets. I can imagine it was pretty time consuming.

Yea with tech support sometimes you get horrible people that don't care about their jobs...

I still think it's the best platform for fantasy. Especially the app makes things much easier during the season

Anyways....

Excited for the start of the season! Radim Vrbata will lead the Nashville Predators to glory.

The mayor has recently handed him the key to the city.

Also, GM Apollo is rumoured to have B Sutter very close to an extension. The numbers being thrown around are roughly 4.25 for 6 years lockemuppppppp B SUTTER hot commodity!

(jokes aside I think he'll do well in Minnesota this year)

Sorry wish I mentioned earlier so u didn't need to go thru the trouble of the spreadsheets. I can imagine it was pretty time consuming.

Yea with tech support sometimes you get horrible people that don't care about their jobs...

I still think it's the best platform for fantasy. Especially the app makes things much easier during the season

Anyways....

Excited for the start of the season! Radim Vrbata will lead the Nashville Predators to glory.

Also, GM Apollo is rumoured to have B Sutter very close to an extension. The numbers being thrown around are roughly 4.25 for 6 years lockemuppppppp B SUTTER hot commodity!

The spreadsheets are a decent backup and they keep track of unsigned players. Its up to fantrax to not hire jackasses though. I have dealt with enough companies support lines with similar attitudes towards paying customers to know. I have had ten times better support from free sites.

Anyways....

Sarcasm - or are you backtracking on all the GMJB criticisms? If sarcasm, drop me an offer - I'm sure I can take him off your hands.

Looking forward to seeing how much better a job you do than that simple GMJB though. ;)

Btw - you better hurry up and get Bailey extended at 3.3 x 5 while you're at it.

Agreed. I've been on a number of sites, and fantrax has the best overall platform. Best service? No, but I've dealt with worse.

I understand Drew's frustration with it, but hope it doesn't lead to him putting himself through a lot more work than he's already done. Hopefully he's able to get his money back on it, since with the spreadsheets I don't think we need the premium features anymore.

Agreed. I've been on a number of sites, and fantrax has the best overall platform. Best service? No, but I've dealt with worse.

I understand Drew's frustration with it, but hope it doesn't lead to him putting himself through a lot more work than he's already done. Hopefully he's able to get his money back on it, since with the spreadsheets I don't think we need the premium features anymore.

Where do I start. lol. We're using them now I'll be done transplanting the minors back to the teams in a few days.

I think everyone is probably sick of hearing about what is happening with critictrax.com. It doesn't surprise me that some of you have had good experiences dealing with them. My experience however was horrible and based on that I don't feel good spending my money on their service. At that, in the words of Forest Gump,

"That's all I've got to say about that"

Looking forward to a great year with lots of friendly competition.

cdcpucklogo1_zpsq04f6fje.jpg

TRADE

To Philadelphia phi_zpszialv8ow.jpg: Anton Zlobin

To Arizona arz_zpsyctq9lhl.jpg: Richard Panik

The Flyers would like to welcome Anton Zlobin to the organization, we feel his combination of speed, skill, and hockey smarts will set him up to be a relied upon contributor for the Flyers in the future.

We'd like to wish Richard Panik all the best moving forward, with a new management group here in Phildalphia we don't see Mr Panik as an option for us and this is the first of many changes to get our personnel where we want it.

Thanks to thejazz97 and the Coyotes for a smooth negotiation.

Archived