The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Drewismyname

Only transactions involving waivers must be posted in the thread, though I have no problem with these things being posted as it adds content to the thread which is great!

I most likely won't be trying to keep up with non waiver movement in the spreadsheets though as the season progresses you will be moving your non waivers players from the minors to your team so often keeping track of it in the spreadsheets will be futile.

again if the transaction involves waivers, definitely post everything in the thread as the GM of Arizona did to make backdated moves easier for us to execute (for example if a player is waived, we need to know who will replace them as I have to move the waiver eligible players and if I do so without replacing them with a player from the minors your team will be illegal until you do.)

Anaheim Ducks

Stastny - Little - Semin
Schenn - Monahan - Stafford
Roussel - Anisimov - Namestnikov
T.Mitchell - J.Mitchell - Fast
Nolan, Stoll

Keith - Carlson
Suter - Ellis
Kindl - B.Campbell
Colaiacovo,

F.Andersen - Ramo

CAP HIT: $68.218,924m

CAP SPACE: $3.181,076m

San Diego Gulls (minors)

Dwyer - Antropov - Horton

Kozun - Ferraro - Ho Sang
Ranford - O'Reilly - Pakarinen
Hannikainen - Varone - Peluso
Bertschy, J.Lowry

Valleau - Erixon
Morrison - Falk
Nakyva - Russo
LaLeggia - Edmundson
Nikulin - Vannelli

Bachman - Copley

Only transactions involving waivers must be posted in the thread, though I have no problem with these things being posted as it adds content to the thread which is great!

I most likely won't be trying to keep up with non waiver movement in the spreadsheets though as the season progresses you will be moving your non waivers players from the minors to your team so often keeping track of it in the spreadsheets will be futile.

again if the transaction involves waivers, definitely post everything in the thread as the GM of Arizona did to make backdated moves easier for us to execute (for example if a player is waived, we need to know who will replace them as I have to move the waiver eligible players and if I do so without replacing them with a player from the minors your team will be illegal until you do.)

Question about waivers - as there have been no standings in this league yet, will waiver order be determined by the draft - in other words, I picked last, so am I at the top of the waiver wire?

Seems fair to me. ::D:P;)

Question about waivers - as there have been no standings in this league yet, will waiver order be determined by the draft - in other words, I picked last, so am I at the top of the waiver wire?

Seems fair to me. : :D :P;)

Come on oldnews, read the op. lol. http://forum.canucks.com/topic/371732-cdc-puck-20152016-cbj-needs-a-gm/#entry12922491 :P

BREAKING........

Word out of Philadelphia is the Flyers continue to work the phones in an effort to upgrade the team for the start of the season. One source claims two members of the Flyers have booked a flight to a Western Conference city, equipment included.

Another source within the team suggested room has been made for a defenseman coming to Philadelphia at any time.

Stay tuned!

Welcome to the league Mr. Quacks!

Also a belated thanks to Horvat for the smooth discussions that led to the Enstrom trade.

My apologies to everyone whom I was in discussions with but I ended up with some more immediate issues to deal with and as such haven't been on in awhile.

Anaheim Ducks

Stastny - Little - Semin

Schenn - Monahan - Stafford

Roussel - Anisimov - Namestnikov

T.Mitchell - J.Mitchell - Fast

Nolan, Stoll

Keith - Carlson

Suter - Ellis

Kindl - B.Campbell

Colaiacovo,

F.Andersen - Ramo

CAP HIT: $68.218,924m