The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Drewismyname

Just a reminder as I have seen a few GMs post roster movement in the thread: While I don't mind you doing this, unless it is a waivers player being sent down, you should have the ability to move your players to and from the minors freely (and the IR for that matter)

I don't plan on keeping up with non waiver movement in the spreadsheets, so don't worry about that.

If your minors don't appear on your fantrax team page, pm me and I will move your team to the top of the priority list for moving them. I am currently about 60% done with this undertaking of replacing the minors on their teams after the fantrax customer servuce fail of misinforming me on the systems abilities.

Just a reminder as I have seen a few GMs post roster movement in the thread: While I don't mind you doing this, unless it is a waivers plying being sent down, you should have the ability to move your players to and from the minors freely (and the IR for that matter)

I don't plan on keeping up with non waiver movement in the spreadsheets, so don't worry about that.

:picard: gotcha nevermind then, i was purely going by the spreadsheets lol.

BREAKING........

Word out of Philadelphia is the Flyers continue to work the phones in an effort to upgrade the team for the start of the season. One source claims two members of the Flyers have booked a flight to a Western Conference city, equipment included.

Another source within the team suggested room has been made for a defenseman coming to Philadelphia at any time.

Stay tuned!

ummmmm still " BREAKING ".............. :blush:

min_zpsfgo8qjbu.jpg Minnesota claim Ryan White from the Arizona Coyotes

The Minnesota Wild welcome Ryan to the club! His two-way play will fit well in our system, as he will bolster our depth on the wing. We expect him to improve on his numbers from last year, and a steady season could see him as a fixture on our roster.

The Wild are also looking to upgrade our third line, specifically on the LW and C.

cdcpucklogo1_zpsq04f6fje.jpg

Trade

To Dallas Stars dal1_zpslath7dpa.jpg: Jason Spezza, Morgan Klimchuk, Philadelphia 2016 1st Round Pick

To Philadelphia Flyers phi_zpszialv8ow.jpg: Phil Kessel, Mirco Mueller

Waivers

phi_zpszialv8ow.jpg Ron "Motherfracking" Hainsey Clears Waivers

Reminder

All Waiver eligible players currently on your minors team (Check spreadsheet if minors have not yet been transposed to your fantrax team page. This will be finished in a few days to a week) must clear waivers before the start of the season. Please waive all waiver eligible players who you plan to start in the minors before October 1st.

cdcpucklogo1_zpsq04f6fje.jpg

Trade

To Dallas Stars dal1_zpslath7dpa.jpg: Jason Spezza, Morgan Klimchuk, Philadelphia 2016 1st Round Pick

To Philadelphia Flyers phi_zpszialv8ow.jpg: Phil Kessel, Mirco Mueller

The Flyers are extremely excited to bring in top line forward Phil Kessel to the organization along with young defenseman Mirco Mueller. We feel both will be key members of our club moving forward and into the future.

In Phil Kessel the Flyers have solidified the top line ( Rick Nash - Steven Stamkos - Phil Kessel ) and added another high quality, highly skilled goal scorer to the team which should prove beneficial down the stretch.

Mirco Mueller is a young defenseman who although he has some untapped offensive potential will continue to develop as a solid two-way defender. At 20 years old he has a lot of room to grow and we look forward to his development with the Flyers an increased role as time goes on

Thanks to GM Piggy Bank and best of luck to the Stars, we were reluctant to move our 2016 1st round pick along with Morgan Klimchuk but felt we needed to add to our defensive youth while paying the price to bring in a potentially rewarding forward like Phil Kessel.

Archived