The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Patrick Kane trade in the works!

duncan44

he shows up.... unless he's scared of the Edler train ;)

I deleted your first sentence because it's both a presumption and irrelevent to the matter we're discussing. I've said nothing about his character or lack of, his personality or whatnot - I can't be bothered - I'm talking about the hockey player, not the person.

As for always showing up when it matters, I take it you didn't read the link.

If I were surrounded by Toews, Hossa, Keith, Seabrook, Sharp et al, I would't find it that challenging to show up to be honest.

Kane is over a ppg in over 100 playoff games. That's showing up.. Regardless of teammates. He makes a lot of the plays too, he doesn't just benefit from others. Kessel doesn't compare where it matters and Quick, while a viable candidate, hasn't been as good as long.

The Edler train? XD Since when is Edler the bane of Kane? =p

Kane is over a ppg in over 100 playoff games. That's showing up.. Regardless of teammates. He makes a lot of the plays too, he doesn't just benefit from others. Kessel doesn't compare where it matters and Quick, while a viable candidate, hasn't been as good as long.

The Edler train? XD Since when is Edler the bane of Kane? =p

Kessel sucks.

not a Kessel fan I take it?

if Kane is the best American of this era, that would explain the collosal failures of their national team.

I'd take Ryan Suter or Jonathon Quick over the NHL's other premier floater (actually, probably a bigger floater than Kessel).

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2014/02/winter_olympics_hockey_5_reasons_to_be_disgusted_with_team_usa.html

When Kessel is on top of his game he is a dangerous player. Difference is Kane shows up more so than Kessel.

Quick plays behind, arguably, the best checking team in the league.

Suter's arguably the best American defenseman but Kane is a way better player, especially in the playoffs.

Archived