The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Arizona 0 vs. Vancouver 1 | Pre-season | Sep. 28, 2015 | 7:00 PM PDT | SNET-1

-Vintage Canuck-

The fire log that comes on TV around Christmas is more exciting than this game. At least with the fire log someone occasionally sticks the wood with the poker thing.

McCanns worst game so far, but he's playing out of position, so he gets a pass. Still take him 10x over Vey.

I love log fire. I turn all the lights out, get out the wool blanket and just groove to it.

This is why I want Virtanen, Gaunce and McCann on the team. The vets are going to be playing the same way in the regular season.

Canucks hockey is so boring now.

The twins need to start doing something, can't always put the blame on their linemates. Jake has been way better than both of them this game imo.

Country club spongery on full display tonight

yup...and to me, that is grounds to move them out for youth regardless of their playing potential. The Nucks have had compete issues for a few years now. Sticking with the same vets will change the culture of this team.

Now's the time to sneak guys through waivers if they wanna do it.

I'm looking at Vey and Corrado right now.

You could personally call every GM and let them know your putting Vey on waivers. You will hear nothing more than crickets and possibly a few of them clearing their throat followed by a click of the phone.

No need to sneak Vey.

Archived