The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Breaking] 10 dead, more wounded in mass shooting on college campus in Oregon

NucksPatsFan

There is no proof he had mental illness. This sounds like atheist motivated terrorism.

I would say anybody who can make a choice like this has some warning signs of possible mental illness. That is not to say he does but it is reasonable to say it is a definite possibility.

A knifes primary use is to cut food, it also has other utilitarian purposes. A bat's primary purpose is hit a ball, just like a hockey sticks primary purpose is to play hockey. Guns are meant to kill people, they are instruments of war. You can never, ever own a gun and get along in life just fine, I am proof of it. Chances are, if you are attacked by a bat or stabbed with a blade, you will never even get a chance to pull out your gun in self defense and shoot the attacker, and now the gun belongs to them.

A bit overboard, it really doesn't matter what they're intended use is, there are plenty that own guns for hunting, taking to the range, decorating their house, etc. I am in favour of more gun control in the US, but banning all guns is a bit ridiculous when there so many responsible gun owners out there.

I don't see why people always take a one sided approach with the gun control issue. It's either blamed completely on guns or blamed completely on people. It's either guns kill people, or people kill people. The most obvious and accurate statement would be that "people kill people, with guns". Keep criminals from having guns, and they can't kill as many people. But you still haven't solved the underlying issue. I'm in favour of stricter gun control (not banning guns), improvement mental health treatment, and fixing the polarized cultural climate that breeds extremists like this.

My friend on PSN was in this school while this happened. Said he has never been that scared for his life before. Even though I only talk to him online, it was a pretty weird feeling I got knowing someone I talk to was almost killed.

Prayers go out to the affected families. Truly a tragedy. This is when strong communities come together.

Pretty much. If it's looped on CNN with survivors of victims giving interviews the same day, not shedding one tear, I look at it for what it is. Media fakery is nothing new, however it does seem to be hitting an all time high with these "shootings" lately.

Oh my...

Pretty much. If it's looped on CNN with survivors of victims giving interviews the same day, not shedding one tear, I look at it for what it is. Media fakery is nothing new, however it does seem to be hitting an all time high with these "shootings" lately.

That makes you just as silly as anyone else who jumps to conclusions about how bad guns are.

Jeez, this is why people $&!# on gun owners all the time. Friggen kooks like you with your Molon Labe avatar and conspiracy theories giving the rest of us a bad name. Go adorn your tin chapeau in your mothers basement and leave the discussion to us adults.

Oh my...

That makes you just as silly as anyone else who jumps to conclusions about how bad guns are.

Yeah, ok. Cognitive dissonance. Look it up. If CNN reported that every human could now fly like superman, you'd go jump off a building.

Jeez, this is why people crap on gun owners all the time. Friggen kooks like you with your Molon Labe avatar and conspiracy theories giving the rest of us a bad name. Go adorn your tin chapeau in your mothers basement and leave the discussion to us adults.

Adults can reason and use discernment to divide fact from fiction. Apparently this does not apply to you.

Everyone all up in arms (no pun intended) about another fake shooting.

"They" must have a neuralyzer to brainwash all the witnesses...especially the ones (like my cousin, aunt and uncle) who live in Roseburg. I wonder if they were neuralyzed as well. Or did they stage the whole event with actors and paid media shills. What do I know though, I'm just some ahole on a forum, just like you.

I would say anybody who can make a choice like this has some warning signs of possible mental illness. That is not to say he does but it is reasonable to say it is a definite possibility.

I disagree strongly. Humans are violent animals. This shooter seemed 100% aware of his actions and seemed as though he was purposely doing them to inflict harm on others. In this case he looked like had the political goal of harming people of the Christian religion due to their beliefs.

I would call that terrorism.

"They" must have a neuralyzer to brainwash all the witnesses...especially the ones (like my cousin, aunt and uncle) who live in Roseburg. I wonder if they were neuralyzed as well. Or did they stage the whole event with actors and paid media shills. What do I know though, I'm just some ahole on a forum, just like you.

Witnesses? lol. Just because they live in the same town doesn't make them witnesses.

So you have discerned that there are not enough tears during the interviews and therefor it's all a hoax? lol

There's a lot more to it than that. I've posted links/videos here about other fake events before to prove it but the cognitive dissonance with this crowd is WAY to strong to objectively look at it so I stopped wasting my time. These "victim survivors" are so terrible at acting it's comical and yet y'all just eat it up. "It's easier to fool the people than it is to convince them that they've been fooled".

There's a lot more to it than that. I've posted links/videos here about other fake events before to prove it but the cognitive dissonance with this crowd is WAY to strong to objectively look at it so I stopped wasting my time. These "victim survivors" are so terrible at acting it's comical and yet y'all just eat it up. "It's easier to fool the people than it is to convince them that they've been fooled".

Why would anyone want to "fake" something like this?

Serves no purpose whatsoever - it's not like ISIS beheading people to instill fear among the general populace to make it easier for them to take over - there's nothing to "take" over with this one.

Archived