The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lack gets first start tonight vrs FLA

Mackcanuck

Carolina looked terrible. Lack actually kept them in the game for the first period. Not his best game, but he did fine and I'm sure he'll only get stronger as the season goes on. At least if the team can find a way to help him. Either way, he'll still be better than Ward.

And I'm sure Luo got a laugh out of seeing his image on the back of Lack's mask in person.

Carolina looked terrible. Lack actually kept them in the game for the first period. Not his best game, but he did fine and I'm sure he'll only get stronger as the season goes on. At least if the team can find a way to help him. Either way, he'll still be better than Ward.

And I'm sure Luo got a laugh out of seeing his image on the back of Lack's mask in person.

Now if you would only support Miller with such unbridled love.

how i rank our past goalies

luongo > miller > lack > schneider > markstrom

i base this on performance and salary

luo was best goalie we ever had can you imagine how bad canuck would have been if we had reimer or scrivens as our starters

miller is an elite goalie brings a game most nights but has a high salary

lack stole games for us last yr only reason we made playoffs while making 4 times less in salary than miller

the ginger has great save percentage and gaa but hes on a crappy team he will never get a cup waste of talent but he makes liek 6 or 7 mill a yr rough gig i still think lack will be better in career and markstrom is younger and possibly will be our starter in 2 yrs plus demko will be our number one in 3 yrs kids gonna be great can u imagine if we were oilers or leafs and their crappy goalies lol we are so spoiled

Archived