The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game that Almost Never Happened

Time Lord

Scum would say that. Townies would want as long as possible on round 1 to prevent a mislynch imo.

Nightfall tomorrow please. Doesn't mean we can't get a good discussion in today.

First lynch is always kind of random; might as well get it out of the way.  Reason I'm eager to start is because I've been too busy to play recently and finally have a lot of time to myself over the next few days.

First lynch is always kind of random; might as well get it out of the way.  Reason I'm eager to start is because I've been too busy to play recently and finally have a lot of time to myself over the next few days.

Doesn't have to be random. We just lynched correctly on D1 in my other game at MU after two days of discussion. The more we talk the easier it is for the mafia to slip.

In a 12 player game 3 would be the standard number of mafia but with PM allowed it may be upped to 4. I would guess 3 though because 4 is too many in a 12 p game.

My way to early thoughts...

KH obviously made the first suspicious move but it's reasonable many TP members would like the game to progress simply because it's more stimulating. BW started the scum hunting calling out the first suspicious thing but I am curious as to why he overlooked Baer whose response still went against his logic for calling out KH. It also looks like Baer and KH could also both be Mafia simply trying to subtly push avoiding an extension. JL could be trying to start momentum on KH. And of course teh Mafia could simply just be silent now.

In hindsight I am suspect of everyone still xD

Nightfall should definitely be tomorrow night IMO. I'm going to be doing some last-minute cramming for my midterm tomorrow and probably won't be around hahah wait who am I kidding I'll totally just be on here instead

Mafia is my favorite way to procrastinate studying lol.

Definitely wouldn't read to much into KH's post earlier. I can buy his reasoning.

Doesn't have to be random. We just lynched correctly on D1 in my other game at MU after two days of discussion. The more we talk the easier it is for the mafia to slip.

In a 12 player game 3 would be the standard number of mafia but with PM allowed it may be upped to 4. I would guess 3 though because 4 is too many in a 12 p game.

what's a PM?  

List of mafia candidates:

1. JohnLocke
2. Dr.Strangelove
3. OurTimeToShine
4. Virtanen87
5. Alflives 
6. g_bassi13
7. BaerOxHitman
8. Baka
10. Intoewsables
11. King Heffy
12. Beluga Whale

I am removed, as I am confirmed TP.

This leaves 11 possible mafia. I'll refer to this list as often as I can in related posts.

Archived