The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks @ Kings. 7:30 PM PST on SNP

TheGuardian_

Ughh. 

If WD puts Pedan on LW on the McCann and Vrbata line instead of Prust or Dorsett then I'm going to be sorely disappointed. Prust was feeding McCann some nice passes before his injury, so why on earth would you put a D on the 3rd line? If a D HAS to play forward it should be on the forth.

Sedin - Sedin - Hansen

Baer - Horvat - Burr

Prust - McCann - Vrb

Dorsett - Cracknell - Weber

Edler - Tanev

Hamhuis - Bartkowski

Sbisa - Pedan

But also why did the Canucks call up Biega instead of Shink or Gaunce or Jensen..?

Just now, Teemu Selänne said:

Ughh. 

If WD puts Pedan on LW on the McCann and Vrbata line instead of Prust or Dorsett then I'm going to be sorely disappointed. Prust was feeding McCann some nice passes before his injury, so why on earth would you put a D on the 3rd line? If a D HAS to play forward it should be on the forth.

Sedin - Sedin - Hansen

Baer - Horvat - Burr

Prust - McCann - Vrb

Dorsett - Cracknell - Weber

Edler - Tanev

Hamhuis - Bartkowski

Sbisa - Pedan

But also why did the Canucks call up Biega instead of Shink or Gaunce or Jensen..?

Tanev is hurt, that's why. Higgins sitting today due to injury was a last minute decision. 

13 minutes ago, HC20.0 said:

Okay, now it's Weber as forward. Less bad then Pedan playing forward, cause now Weber wont have to defend! :P

I'm thinking we might need more toughness in our top minute guys.  I don't really care who plays the minutes, just so long as they stand up for one another.  We cannot see any more crap like last night not answered by guys, WHO ARE ON THE ICE.  It happened when Sbisa clobbered Ehlers too, and that was weeks ago.  No way should that knuckle dragger, or any other player, have gotten near Sbisa!  Hell!  One of their guys was a bloody smirf mcsofty on the ice.  We only had to keep four guys at bay.  Uggg.  I rant.  Sorry, but I really see us as TOO SOFT IN OUR TOP MINUTE PLAYERS.  If a guy does not produce offence like the Twins, he had better be playing tough to compensate.  That does not mean fighting.  It means being a bloody teammate, and having your buddie's back, front, and sides - AGAINST ALL COMERS.:angry:. Frustrated Alf.

4 hours ago, Honky Cat said:

I am expecting a big bounce back game..no way they just roll over..However,injuries are starting to pile up,and the Canucks don't have the luxury of losing one of their best d-men without getting exposed.

Expectations are resentments in waiting....

I was VERY disappointed in the lack of Thrust from Prust last night.  I sincerely hope things are different tonight, but expectations are low *sigh*.  All I want to see is some more Prust Thrust!

jim carrey hump day pelvic thrust ace ventura pet detective

3 minutes ago, on the cycle said:

Would like them to call up Gaunce, Kenins, or Grenier for some physicality and energy; especially if Hansen is still with the twins.

Kenins isn't doing well on Utica, and I think Gaunce may be hurt. I'll take Grenier though any day.

5 hours ago, alfstonker said:

I'm not confident. 

5-1 LA win. We are just not carrying enough tools in the bag just now. These playoff type games are killing us.

This season is killing us. They can't even get motivated to play non-playoff games.

Twitchy is getting nervous

Archived