The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver vs LA at 7:00pm Pacific, Dec 28th, 2015

Odd.

14 minutes ago, winthecup said:

sad part of that is that Higgins used to be fast and Burrows had above average speed. Injuries and age have taken their toll on these two guys. 

I like both players it's just  they're at the end of the road. They have been great Canucks. It's just that younger players can do the same with more upside

3 minutes ago, SuperReverb2 said:

Don't mind Burrows being back, BUT HIGGINS??? Geez!! Willie, etc.. :( The guy is a total waste of uniform, ice time, and a roster spot. No heart, no desire, no nothing! Totally invisible for most of this season and last season.

:(

On a positive note, Higgins grows a great beard.  :wacko:

We have 124 PP opportunities which is 3 off the lead. LA has an even 100 which is good for 27th. Yet here we are two hours before puck drop and there are already 11 posts complaining about the refs. So I have a question for all the whiners out there: out of all the refs who work mostly in the west exactly who do you think DOESN'T suck? Anybody?

30 minutes ago, Alflives said:

On a positive note, Higgins grows a great beard.  :wacko:

Helps make him invisible. That's why nobody knows whether he's on the ice or not.

I REALLY hope he's moved soon. Free up a roster spot and I'm sure the Canucks could use a bag of shiny new pucks.

Hey! If Kassian can be moved, there has to be hope for Higgins as well. :)

Higgins got old. Not his fault. Its not really his fault hes getting as much playing time as he. Im pretty terrible and I'd lace em up if Willie was going to play me. Well maybe not. Id probably starting think about all the mean things you guys were going to say about me and get scared. 

8 minutes ago, thema said:

We have 124 PP opportunities which is 3 off the lead. LA has an even 100 which is good for 27th. Yet here we are two hours before puck drop and there are already 11 posts complaining about the refs. So I have a question for all the whiners out there: out of all the refs who work mostly in the west exactly who do you think DOESN'T suck? Anybody?

We're also 3rd in most PIMS and 3rd in most times shorthanded...

10 minutes ago, Fizzure said:

Higgins got old. Not his fault. Its not really his fault hes getting as much playing time as he. Im pretty terrible and I'd lace em up if Willie was going to play me. Well maybe not. Id probably starting think about all the mean things you guys were going to say about me and get scared. 

Good, let's hope that fear emanates to Higgins and he is a scratch

3 minutes ago, nom_de_plume said:

We're also 3rd in most PIMS and 3rd in most times shorthanded...

Your point being...?

Whatever, it seems to me that the more people here complain about the refs before the puck is even dropped the better the refs treat us during the game. I just wish that the complainers would at least wait until the puck is dropped...

16 minutes ago, thema said:

Your point being...?

Whatever, it seems to me that the more people here complain about the refs before the puck is even dropped the better the refs treat us during the game. I just wish that the complainers would at least wait until the puck is dropped...

So if they complain about the refs before the puck is dropped, the refs treat us better?  Why would you wish for them to wait for the puck to drop then?

And do you honestly think the refs are on the Canucks website to check out all the bad things that are written about them?

Archived