The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Mafia: Motel Murder [Game Over]

Aladeen

6 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Why the g_bassi votes? If it's a random vote because he hasn't contributed anything, then sure. If it's because of his doctor comment, I read that as being tongue-in-cheek.

IMO, this post is way sketchier. What's Zfetch trying to add here? 

....It was a heads up that I won't be active so people wouldn't randomly start a bandwagon against me for that.

But ya know....people like you always find ways. -.-

I would vote Toews out of pure overreacting, but that type of nonsensical thinking can only be done by someone of 
1) Rookie caliber 
2) A TP aimlessly flailing
3) A desperate mafia

I'm assuming the only way he could be mafia is if the mafia feel weak due to their team or numbers/power, so there may still be a chance.

112 has been active which correlates well with her gameplay.
JL was one of the first to state he was Vanilla with the correct description of the guy he got in his picture, Hashtag similarly.

I don't have a good hunch of who could be mafia so far, so I'll just leave it at the 3 people above I believe are certainly TP.

3 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Unvote BOH Vote Zfetch

A last minute tiebreak. Bold. I like it.

2 hours ago, Zfetch said:

....It was a heads up that I won't be active so people wouldn't randomly start a bandwagon against me for that.

But ya know....people like you always find ways. -.-

I would vote Toews out of pure overreacting, but that type of nonsensical thinking can only be done by someone of 
1) Rookie caliber 
2) A TP aimlessly flailing
3) A desperate mafia

I'm assuming the only way he could be mafia is if the mafia feel weak due to their team or numbers/power, so there may still be a chance.

112 has been active which correlates well with her gameplay.
JL was one of the first to state he was Vanilla with the correct description of the guy he got in his picture, Hashtag similarly.

I don't have a good hunch of who could be mafia so far, so I'll just leave it at the 3 people above I believe are certainly TP.

What does that mean.

First Nightfall

a-0360.jpg

You watch the sheriff as he strings up the hanging rope in the middle of the parking lot. “Give me a hand with this!” he shouts over to you through the rain.

You help him tie the noose securely. All the guests have gathered around. The Sheriff proclaims, “We are going to do this democratically, just like the great U - S of A. Everyone has one vote and whoever gets the most votes gets hung, that simple.”

“The Votes are in and Zfetch is set to be hung, do you have any last words you maggot? Rot in Hell you Mafia Scum”

Zfetch Screams, “It’s not me guys, I’m Innocent!!” and tries to fight back, but the sheriff and a couple of other guys drag him to the noose. Zfetch keeps struggling until he is lifted up by the noose and his screams start to turn into gurgles then suddenly you hear a vile SNAAAP. Zfetch’s body goes limp. The screaming stops.

Zfetch you may now have last words if you wish!

Zfetch was:

Spoiler

Motel Murder

MTE1ODA0OTcxNDg5NjU4Mzgx.jpg

You are Vanilla Townie.

You win by eliminating all the mafia.

Mafia.jpg

As you try to fall asleep and forget about hanging and innocent Vanilla Townie, you hear shots out back of the motel. You run out into the rain to see that the Mafia has struck again and it seems like poor One One Two was their latest Victim.

One One Two was:

Spoiler

Motel Murder

MTE1ODA0OTcxNDg5NjU4Mzgx.jpg

You are Vanilla Townie.

You win by eliminating all the mafia.

Archived