The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Mafia: Motel Murder [Game Over]

Aladeen

13 minutes ago, BaerOxHitman said:

If I had to point out one person it would be gbassi. It's strange for a townie to be posting but then not end up voting.

I do mostly agree with this.  But that being said you were posting elsewhere and not in here last round.

I'm pretty scattered on who to vote for though. I'm between BOH, Bassi & Doughty. Although Toews not doubting me at all yet is not normal...

Tbh TP need help after that first round. I'm going to read over while at work and hope something jumps out.

I intentionally didn't post here last round. I wanted to do something I've never done before (as Hashtag pointed out on page 4). I was more or less watching from the sidelines before jumping in.

I've noticed how common lynching a townie first round has become. Now the dust has settled from the first night, people will start coming out with more reputable claims, to which I will also contribute.

58 minutes ago, BaerOxHitman said:

I intentionally didn't post here last round. I wanted to do something I've never done before (as Hashtag pointed out on page 4). I was more or less watching from the sidelines before jumping in.

I've noticed how common lynching a townie first round has become. Now the dust has settled from the first night, people will start coming out with more reputable claims, to which I will also contribute.

Right....

Vote John LOKCKE

4 hours ago, BaerOxHitman said:

If I had to point out one person it would be gbassi. It's strange for a townie to be posting but then not end up voting.

It would be because I fell asleep before 9 yesterday. Not that I intended to, but rather that I passed out.

That said I'm also unsure about your status as Mafia. I would accuse Hashtag as well, as her posts have been off, but she was the first to claim Vanilla Ice.

3 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

That said I'm also unsure about your status as Mafia. I would accuse Hashtag as well, as her posts have been off, but she was the first to claim Vanilla Ice.

Really good point, yeah. I had Hashtag as a really slight scum read but Zfetch and 112 flipping Vanilla Ice confirms her as TP. This looks pretty good on you too, IMO.

3 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Wouldn't be the worst idea ever, but... can you explain why you voted Zfetch so late in the round yesterday?

Yup it's pretty simple I wanted to prevent a tie which would mean the only group with a kill would have been the mafia I was betting that Zfetch was mafia  over the other's though and as it turned out I was wrong. As for why it was so late I was being a bit selfish in hoping that someone else would step up and break the tie when no one did I bit the bullet. As it transpired I was wrong

9 hours ago, BaerOxHitman said:

Is this BOH's only post so far? I know I was wrong on Fetchy, but I generally dislike posts that promise future activity while not contributing anything.

Archived